What's happen with Himiwako? (NO media allowed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Himo's boobs were medical and not just "naturally big boobs" so reduction was the most likely end result. Think less Abbi and Miosotis and more so Pilma who end up needing the reduction for a chance at a normal life. But I could be wrong.
Exactly theirs no chance Himi is even Himi anymore at all none. She was a progressive gigantomastia case hers didnt just grow to that size and stay that size they were continuously growing and getting bigger at her known biggest she was almost one for one with the Maria victoria case in size and still functioning daily its doubtful she kept that same level of progressive growth for a extra 4 years. Himi has been gone from the scene longer than he was in the scene In the three years she was in the scene she went from flat to biggest tits in the world add another 4 years to that and she would be barely functioning in life. She was a just normal chick she lives in a country where she can just get a reduction whenever she felt like it like its a hat she joked she could wake up wednesday and have them gone by saturday so theirs no chance in hell she still has the tits she wouldnt allow herself to be like that. this isnt some African case like annie where they have no funding for medical help she is a technologically savy woman in a modern advanced European country with access to first class healthcare at a moments notice best believe the minute they got to big for her to handle she lopped them off and is living a normal of the grid life.

Last edited:
Exactly theirs no chance Himi is even Himi anymore at all none. She was a progressive gigantomastia case hers didnt just grow to that size and stay that size they were continuously growing and getting bigger at her known biggest she was almost one for one with the Maria victoria case in size and still functioning daily its doubtful she kept that same level of progressive growth for a extra 4 years. Himi has been gone from the scene longer than he was in the scene In the three years she was in the scene she went from flat to biggest tits in the world add another 4 years to that and she would be barely functioning in life. She was a just normal chick she lives in a country where she can just get a reduction whenever she felt like it like its a hat she joked she could wake up wednesday and have them gone by saturday so theirs no chance in hell she still has the tits she wouldnt allow herself to be like that. this isnt some African case like annie where they have no funding for medical help she is a technologically savy woman in a modern advanced European country with access to first class healthcare at a moments notice best believe the minute they got to big for her to handle she lopped them off and is living a normal of the grid life.

I'm surprised she's not a 'friend' of yours.

Heard shes done and will be undergoing breast reduction. Have no idea if she did or not already.
heard from where? got a source?
this is the first time im hearing this cuz shes been solid in the past about how comfortable she is with herself on twitter.

injecting a rumour wont do much if you cant back it up

the thing is the "no way in hell" argument is so flawed when is so heavily dependant on culture. people in different places can live under different conditions. shes displayed how at peace she is with her body in the past. i highly doubt she's had a reduction.
considering there are people bigger than her (admittedly not by much) that choose to live with what they have, there isnt much point assuming she has had a reduction until some evidence comes forward to imply it. speculation is a very powerful thing for sure, but facts are stronger.
if you had a source to prove the speculation by all means share. but i see no reason to believe shes any smaller than when we last saw her.

the thing is the "no way in hell" argument is so flawed when is so heavily dependant on culture. people in different places can live under different conditions. shes displayed how at peace she is with her body in the past. i highly doubt she's had a reduction.
considering there are people bigger than her (admittedly not by much) that choose to live with what they have, there isnt much point assuming she has had a reduction until some evidence comes forward to imply it. speculation is a very powerful thing for sure, but facts are stronger.
if you had a source to prove the speculation by all means share. but i see no reason to believe shes any smaller than when we last saw her.
You're also assuming she doesn't have dreams that are incompatible with having two beanbags on her chest. Iirc she was an artist, so she could still work with them from home if she's ok with her tits limiting her mobility, but if she ever has a goal/dream that's hindered by them, I wouldn't blame her if she chops them off. She isn't even earning any money from her boobs, unless she got a sugar daddy, so there's really no reason for her to keep them other than her liking them. Not to mention, if they kept growing there's a point where she'll be beridden, and you seriously have to be crazy about tits to be ok with that.

Don't be fooled, it's not Himi. AND those are not real boobs.
It's another iteration of the many websites by one of us here on the forum. He closes them and starts a new one.
The member is a lurker and will probably read this so I won't mention their name.
@zomogustar, bro you know who I mean;)
But the other women on the site are nice though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so here's what I got her body looks off..I can agree with that. The woman here is slightly thicker. Typed in the website on the photo just to see what was up and was highly disappointed. Her background looks almost third world as if she lives in Africa. Also if you look at other photos instead of the ones posted on the thread you can definitely tell the difference. Himi damn sure ain't living in those type of conditions. Thanks for the input guys

Say my name, say my name, if it don’t make dollars, it don’t make sense, the Abokis @ Eko Hotel & Suites know exactly what I mean, we’re building a dream with elevators to the top, Penthouse Trump International Hotel Washington, D.C., what more can I say I wouldn’t be here today, nothing but love for the cast of Sesame Street, shout out Oscar the Grouch, & Big Bird, push it to the limit, See you later alligator, that doesn’t make you a Seminole.:emoji_mask:
Not going to hate your game but why advertise a chick as himiwako when it obviously isnt her

You're also assuming she doesn't have dreams that are incompatible with having two beanbags on her chest. Iirc she was an artist, so she could still work with them from home if she's ok with her tits limiting her mobility, but if she ever has a goal/dream that's hindered by them, I wouldn't blame her if she chops them off. She isn't even earning any money from her boobs, unless she got a sugar daddy, so there's really no reason for her to keep them other than her liking them. Not to mention, if they kept growing there's a point where she'll be beridden, and you seriously have to be crazy about tits to be ok with that.
well having been through surgery myself (for different reasons), i dont like the atmosphere, the people, the place. the process. even having a tumor i didnt like the idea of someone going into my body and taking a piece out. its not just a preference, its a feeling/belief/ideology/moral issue. there are a lot of people who dont go for reduction for this reason alone, nevermind all the other personal issues alike.
all im saying is, you dont have to be crazy to live with a body that makes life hard. you dont have to be crazy to accept having huge growing boobs even if they burden you. and as far as i understand it, himi has never expressed discomfort with her size. and when people make big tiddie fan art, even now in her "inactivity". you can still see she liked the post.

your reason doesnt have to be someone elses. but i completely understand what you're saying. at this point we can only speculate.

I've said this already but I couldn't care less about what her nipples/areola look like just compared to the fact that she was constantly growing and likely still is.

I wonder if she still fits through doors.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.