What’s YOUR big titty kink? If it isn’t in the poll, comment below!

What’s YOUR big titty kink?

• Total voters

@BarryLovesBoobs

TiTs Posting Baron
Reaction score
Looking for new content ideas and it got me to thinking about all the big titty kinks that are out there. I love titfucking but there are a few others. Curious to hear your favorite Big Tit Kinks.

If it isn’t in the poll, comment below!

Looking for new content ideas and it got me to thinking about all the big titty kinks that are out there. I love titfucking but there are a few others. Curious to hear your favorite Big Tit Kinks.

If it isn’t in the poll, comment below!
Must admit, much as I enjoy a good tit fuck, I do like a sneaky peek at my wife's big tit cleavage!!!

Attachments

• 20230910_213712.jpg
    20230910_213712.jpg
    230.8 KB · Views: 362
Too bad you can’t select more than one. Lol.

I’ll add that for the women with “really big breasts” I do enjoy seeing just “how large” they are by measuring with tape and or scaling with common objects. Like a 2 liter bottle of soda for example.

But I may just be “strange” in my likes.

Let's just say that a blonde/brunette/redhead with very big breasts and pregnant in a wedding dress would make me pull my dick off.

Girl with huge tits on all fours over me with her tits hanging down over my face, swaying left and right hitting my face. Nearly cumming just thinking about it.

Attachments

• 1641788274_5-boomba-club-p-big-natural-hanging-tits-erotika-5.jpg
    1641788274_5-boomba-club-p-big-natural-hanging-tits-erotika-5.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 395
I've actually got a major thing for women being braless & wearing tight cutoff shirts or tube tops with a decent amount of underboob that seems like her nipples are to be exposed as she's either riding the guy, dancing around, shaking her tits, or simply walking down the street. With a tight top she ends up with pokies not matter what. Also if she's wearing the right top sideboob is a major thing since it gives off the aspect of her spilling out of her top.

I think the best thing is to do a hand job video as you play with the girls tits.

If you do a blow job, sex video you really don’t see that much tit action. You can get any average girl to do that type of content.

Since you got a big tit girl. You might as well take advantage of the fact to the fullest.

Does me absolutely no good if a huge titty girl is giving a blow job and you can’t see her breasts

About half that list, bro! ;)

But what really gets me going is a drunk chick.... the only thing better than slim and stacked is slim, stacked, sloppy drunk, slurring and staggering!

Boobs wobbling cause she's stumbling and unsteady on her feet? Yeah. Boobs bouncing because she has hiccups? Yeah!

That video where Hitomi is plastered and titfucks the sake bottle? Fuck yeah!

Tessa Fowler drinking scotch from the bottle? Fuck yeah!

Maleah hypnotized to think she's loaded? Fuck yeah!

If I ever found a clip of Yulia Noval or Rachel Aldana or Jana Defi getting hammered Id lose my mind!!! :love:

While I certainly love giant boobies like most of you here, what I really love is when girls stuff them with balloons or pillows or whatnot to make them really huge...and if she also has huge boobs to start with then all the better! I love the creation/building aspect of it and how they can not only be really huge but sticking straight out and make an incredible shape that otherwise would not be possible. If this all makes sense.

Motorboating and sucking always, or a good oiled up cloppy tittyfuck of course. It's been entirely too long since the last time I did that with a huge pair, but I might have a chance this weekend due to Halloween plans coming up at the local.

In the shower together soaping and lifting them from behind and underneath!

On her back grabbing and pulling them upwards with both hands as firm as possible!!

Myself on my back slapping the hanging boobs with my dick making them swing around including tit fucking in the same position.