Warning for keyani.9

Luvboobs21

Reaction score
Admin Post:
Staff can neither confirm, nor deny this.

But, remember guys. Anytime you send money to a stranger on the Internet, do not be surprised if "you are left up holding the bag".

BQ

if you ever run across her don’t fall for the bs she will scam you for $5 dollars cause she’s that desperate

Attachments

• A757ECDF-9A3D-47CD-B6FB-412F86C13848.jpeg
    A757ECDF-9A3D-47CD-B6FB-412F86C13848.jpeg
    250.4 KB · Views: 73
  • 6F4DF73F-43ED-4372-8FAF-753682B627A8.jpeg
    6F4DF73F-43ED-4372-8FAF-753682B627A8.jpeg
    67.8 KB · Views: 83
Last edited by a moderator:
...if you ever run across her don’t fall for the bs she will scam you for $5 dollars cause she’s that desperate
Can you elaborate?

Is she not sending anything at all? Or, promises one thing, and sends something else?

Can you elaborate?

Is she not sending anything at all? Or, promises one thing, and sends something else?
Nope she will post on snap like private story or Dropbox for sale for half off. Tell you to send her $10 on cashapp and then doesn’t respond after. She a bum for that lol like she doesn’t even block you after so you still see her constantly talk about her private story or Dropbox

Nope she will post on snap like private story or Dropbox for sale for half off. Tell you to send her $10 on cashapp and then doesn’t respond after. She a bum for that lol like she doesn’t even block you after so you still see her constantly talk about her private story or Dropbox
That’s typical with some of these models.

Just be glad your only out the $10.

You know it is possible to dispute it, even if it was direct bank transfer. Go to your bank and the will initiate a chargeback.

I had a situation about 2 months ago I sent $700 via PayPal to an employee of mine. PayPal has this thing now where they gave a special @ username they assign their members. When you type in someone’s name it searches the entire PayPal user database and not people you already sent money to.

Long story short I sent the money the wrong person who had the same name as my employee.

Only found out 5 days later when he said I didn’t pay him.

Called PayPal and they gave me the email and since I sent it “friends/family” it couldn’t be disputed and to email the other person and hope they send my money back.

Anyways, Chatted with the bank manager about this and she initiated a dispute. It was around noon that day.

Around 3 am, I had the money back in my account and PayPal locked my account.

Called PayPal and got my account unfrozen and all is now good!

But I had to do the same thing to Peyton Thomas. Fucking bitch had me send her $100 on google wallet and did a no call no show on me. She was in communication up until 10 minutes when I got the room.

I initiated a chargeback on that one and got my money back too.

Then got an email from her on how her account was now negative, she was sorry and they where gonna shut off her power or something if she didn’t have the money back.

So she agreed to meet again, but I didn’t get the room before I was 100% sure she was there.

Again no show

A little pissed being out a room, but I have wasted more money on other things.