Vsnapss aka Victoria L - redditor with huge titties

So I just got her snap and I also have been seeing what other guys are saying and I was hoping it wasn't true but it looks like it:confused:. I'll give her some time bc each girl is different and they have their own schedules but man it isn't a good 1st impression.

Yeah that sucks Jordan, but again I think of it more as a tip/encouragement because she posts things like this on Reddit (image from /r/cumonboobs). I saw nothing about this on her Snapchat.

Yeah me neither and I'm not mad but it just sucks bc you really don't know what's going on and these girls get so tempremental bc they have their own idea and then we have our own idea and no one can articulate what is going on so it becomes a mess.

She's outstanding I just wish it didn't always feel like we're just spending money for no reason. Which I take responsibility for not to blame her completely but shit man if I'd known I'd rather give you $5 and expect nothing than $5 and expect a service that's worst that what you provide for free.

Like I say I'll give her time these girls have their lives and schedules and they sometimes make this into a chore bc they want to make certain material but we can be "demanding" bc we want it now.

Yeah me neither and I'm not mad but it just sucks bc you really don't know what's going on and these girls get so tempremental bc they have their own idea and then we have our own idea and no one can articulate what is going on so it becomes a mess.

She's outstanding I just wish it didn't always feel like we're just spending money for no reason. Which I take responsibility for not to blame her completely but shit man if I'd known I'd rather give you $5 and expect nothing than $5 and expect a service that's worst that what you provide for free.

Like I say I'll give her time these girls have their lives and schedules and they sometimes make this into a chore bc they want to make certain material but we can be "demanding" bc we want it now.

I never thought I was going to reply here but I am. Most of the things I post on Reddit are older pics (cum on boobs, ass bending over). I am busy. I have work and a shitty Internet connection. Next week I’m going to be doing a decent amount of pics n videos.

This isn’t a full time job for me, not even part-time. It’s why (in my opinion) I charge cheap. Some weeks I’ll be sparse, some I’ll be active. Regardless, you’re going to see exclusive stuff from me. Here’s some pics I may or not have posted for proof. I’m trying to make it worthwhile so bear with me.

Attachments

• 72FB25E6-659F-4882-BD34-B8FDE606A36C.jpeg
    72FB25E6-659F-4882-BD34-B8FDE606A36C.jpeg
    126.5 KB · Views: 6,880
  • 2AF9FBE7-CF54-4F81-94E9-8022057B292B.jpeg
    2AF9FBE7-CF54-4F81-94E9-8022057B292B.jpeg
    96.6 KB · Views: 6,661
  • 1989E9AF-E566-49F9-92A7-C612341C6275.jpeg
    1989E9AF-E566-49F9-92A7-C612341C6275.jpeg
    61.1 KB · Views: 6,261
Last edited by a moderator:
I never thought I was going to reply here but I am. Most of the things I post on Reddit are older pics (cum on boobs, ass bending over). I am busy. I have work and a shitty Internet connection. Next week I’m going to be doing a decent amount of pics n videos.

This isn’t a full time job for me, not even part-time. It’s why (in my opinion) I charge cheap. Some weeks I’ll be sparse, some I’ll be active. Regardless, you’re going to see exclusive stuff from me. Here’s some pics I may or not have posted for proof. I’m trying to make it worthwhile so bear with me.
View attachment 638585View attachment 638586View attachment 638585View attachment 638586View attachment 638587
Welcome Vsnaps, I got your lifetime subscription last week (Oteal09)

View attachment 638586View attachment 638585View attachment 638587
You are doing a phenomenal job. Appreciate all of your pics. Trying to break the code to see more of you on SC but no luck. Amazing body!!

Thanks for sharing your incredible body with us, V! You're already a legend. After a rough day at work seeing your titties drop really brightens my day. Cheers :)

Hi V. Thanks for showing us your incredible body, whatever your motivations are for doing so.

Personally I think what you charge is more than good value and I might have to dabble in snapchat. I've never used it before but I would just to see your stuff. And that's coming from a long term lurker of this site and a big boob lover in general.

Hello vsnap thanks for being a babe those curves are sexy and so attractive

Yeah that sucks Jordan, but again I think of it more as a tip/encouragement because she posts things like this on Reddit (image from /r/cumonboobs). I saw nothing about this on her Snapchat.
You could host an entire bukkake party on just one of those boobs.

Why not just set up a patreon or onlyfans account. Easier for fans to find and don't have the hassle of adding people, managing payments, etc.