Useful tools to download content

s_wtitty

TiTs Posting Baron
Reaction score
So, after seeing some members have trouble to download content they have access to (for instance a private IG) I've decided to compile some tools you can use. They'll mostly be Chrome and Android based, since that's what I use. If you have any suggestions feel free to post them.

Instagram

First of all: to download posts on Chrome with full resolution I use this simple bookmarket Instantgram.

Secondly, you don't need to use a screen recorder to download stories. There are many alternatives to download the full resolution pic/vid, here are some of my favorites:

https://www.storyinsta.com/ - useful for public IGs, download stories and highlights.
IG Stories for Instagram™ - Chrome extension, use it to download stories and highlights from private accounts.

For android there are many alternatives, just search for something like "story save".

My favorite one was Liam Cottle's StorySave, which is not available in the app store anymore. Apart from stories and highlights, it also lets you download livestreams with no chat and has an auto-download function (which can be a bit finnicky sometimes, but mostly works fine).

One alternative if you don't want to run StorySave on your phone is to download an Windows Android emulator such as Bluestacks. I actually plan on someday running a server with it and Storysave's auto-download function in order not to miss any content.

Another great program is 4K Stogram, which lets you easily download all content from IG accounts and can be used to download any new content (posts and stories) posted when it's running. The free version has limitations (such as only allowing few accounts), but you can pay for it or download a cracked version.

Finally, isdb.pw is another alternative to archive content from public accounts. I believe you need a subscription to add new IGs, but many of the girls posted here are already there and you can find lots of older content archived.

VSCO

I only downloaded the app to create an account, so I don't use any Android apps to download pics - but I'm sure there are many.

I've seen many members posting screenshots of VSCO pics. However, to download the full resolution pictures (which is usually pretty high on VSCO) you can use the Chrome extension VSCO Viewer.

TikTok

Unfortunately the TikTok website is not that good, so it's best to use it with a phone or Bluestacks. To download videos I use:

https://ssstiktok.com/ - simple browser based downloader, you can choose to download with or without watermarks (in case you don't want to share the girl's name).
On Android there are many apps available, just search "tiktok video download" on the store and pick one.

Snapchat

Snapchat is quite hard, there were apps (Casper for instance) that allowed you to download the full resolution pics/vids, but most have been discontinued or resulted in bans from Snapchat. I personally resort to screen recording with AZ Screen Recorder and so far haven't had any trouble.

Twitter

Downloading pics is quite easy on browser. For vids I use https://www.downloadtwittervideo.com/ , but there are many other sites.

If you want to rip all media from an account I suggest the Chrome extension Twitter Media Downloader.

RipMe

A nice little tool I've just found about is RipMe. It allows you to easily downloald all pictures from IG accounts, Twitter accounts and many other websites (a notable one are erome albums, which are quite hard to download otherwise).

Liveme

Liveme pro tools, recommended by @GlacierCanyon.

Last edited:
Interesting and useful
I haven't used any bc these days there is just way too much content around to keep up

Indeed there is, you can find stuff all day that's new if you want, in fact I'd encourage people that only come to this board for their "fix" to do some of their own fishing, there's a world of stuff to be discovered out there with a bit of effort.

Anybody know of an app to rip full IG profiles using an iPhone

There's lots of good tiktok downloaders out there, but they all seem to be for individual video downloading. Does anyone know of anything that will work to download all someone's vids, given their username? Thanks.

There's lots of good tiktok downloaders out there, but they all seem to be for individual video downloading. Does anyone know of anything that will work to download all someone's vids, given their username? Thanks.

I found this on reddit but I don't know how to use. Anything from github I am clueless on how to run. Maybe someone who knows coding can explain.

https://github.com/pikami/tiktok-dl

For something like AZ Recorder, or Mobizen in my case, can I start recording during the snap or before I open the app so they don't receive a notification?

Flash Video Downloader

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone help me download from Onlyfans?

4k (creators of Stogram) also have a video downloading app that can be used to download tiktoks and youtube videos and whatever, but it doesn't seem very useful at this point.

IMO the real prize would be a Stogram equivalent for Tiktok. An integrated app for all of this would be a nice cherry on top.

is there a site that allows you to download an entire vsco profile?