Twitter Main Thread - Tips Tricks Advice Questions

How do you save videos from there?
From mobile, I'm not sure.
Desktop, there's all kinds of addons that work. Depending on your browser of course.

Thanks bro.....
No problem. Gotta give credit for how well-names that website is. I went looking for a twitter video downloader and I found Twittervideodownload.com

I think I did it before with 9x, but now the “copy link” seems to be “copy link to Twitter “. Can’t seem to find the mpeg link for 9x.

please help

So I am trying to send dms on Twitter, but I am constantly getting the error message "Message failed to send." I was wondering if anyone knew how to fix this? I am not using the app. I am getting this message on people I have never dm and also 90% of the people that I have already been talking too.

Last edited:
Is twitter forcing people to use the app now just for dms?
No clue, as I don't use Twitter. But, based on using IG, and Facebook, I wouldn't be surprised if this were the case.

I have wrote a no-code downloader in make and that's working as a charm as well.
I just add new accounts to it, and processed everything automatic.

Thanks, this looks like a good choice. I've been using a bulk downloader on entire accounts (same that I use for instagram, reddit, etc) or for a single tweet but this looks very convenient.