Titty Sucking HEAVEN

MrBoobieMan03

BANNED
Reaction score
I'd just like to share a truly amazing experience that I had a few weeks ago. I was one a four-day titty high.

First off, let me start off by saying that I have a fetish for big tittied lesbian studs...there is just something about lesbian studs, who try their best to hide bountiful chests through baggy clothes and tight bras, but those huge tits just won't allow it. If you ever find yourself as so lucky to spot one, it is like spotting a dinosaur. Very rare indeed.

So, my story BEGINS last Saturday, where I found myself inside of a local Walmart, doing my typical "titty hunt", looking for busty women of whom I can pay to do simulated candids with.

There really wasn't anything happening, so I was getting ready to leave. As I am headed out, I see a slim, black, braided hair lesbian stud at one of the self-check out counters. I could tell that she was an obvious lesbian stud, as there was nothing feminine about her....except the fact that she appeared to be sporting a rather large chest under a fancy designer t-shirt.

At first, I was only able to get a short glimpse of her based on the angle she was standing relative to my position...so I sat down on one of the benches, which faced the self-checkout counters, which enabled me to get a front view of her profile so that I can see if my eyes deceived me.

When I am on a titty hunt and I spot a busty women who is worthy of my offer, like eyes of a tiger; I get complete tunnel vision, no peripheral..my eyes are locked on the target..I observed her paying for her stuff and turn towards my direction as she made her way towards the exit. From what I saw, my eyes did NOT deceive me...she seemed to have a lot of cushion under that t-shirt...and on such a slim frame!!

So, as she walked towards the exit, I followed her out of the store. It is night time, and she walked further into the parking lot to her car and further away from people who were leaving the parking lot to enter the store...when i am about 10 feet behind her, I called out to her..

"Hey, stud.."

She turned around and stopped, looking at me and said "Hey, what's up"

Me: "I just wanted to ask you; can I pay you $100 to record you shopping in there (Walmart) for 10 minutes"

Her: "$100 to record me shopping? Yeah, I will do that"

Most women that I come in to contact with will give me various facial expressions (ranging from flattery, skeptical, pleased, disgust, humorous, etc)...but not her; her demeanor is very serious..serious, yet stoic.

Once I saw how willing she was to do it, I had to be honest with her..

Me: "Ok, ok, but can I record you shopping in a low cut top, like a sports bra?"

She didn’t answer, but instead she gave me a "no, I don't know about all of that" vibe.

So I asked her can I record her in a sports bra playing basketball (shooting around) for 10 minutes. To my surprise, she said "yeah, shooting around, yeah". So, I gave her a typed piece of paper with my name and contact info, and told her to call me when she was ready...she gave me her word that she would hit me up, and I thanked her and left.

I really wasn't expecting her to call me back, because I’ve had my fair share of women acting as if they were down to do business, only to never give me a call.

The next day (Sunday) as I chilling at home, sitting on the couch with my laptop, looking at titties (as usual)..I receive a phone call from a Georgia area code. I answer the phone, and it is her.

She introduced herself and I thanked her for getting back with me. One thing I noticed about her (that I didn’t notice the previous night) was that she has a STRONG Georgia (urban) accent, which I teased her about. We talked for a bit, getting to know each other and I found out she is from Atlanta GA…and is very active in sports and likes to stay in shape and such.

So, we ended up talking and I explained to her what I was about (titties) and we agreed to do business for the following day. The plan was to meet up at a local mall first to see discuss business details and then we would head to the park afterwards.

The following day (Monday), at 5pm, I arrived at the mall and went inside to the food court. She was running a bit behind. When she finally arrived, I met her out in the parking lot and I noticed that the top she wore today (another designer t shirt, black and gold in color) provided even more definition to her chest area than the one she had worn previously.

This top made her chest look so much more huge; as her entire chest area was nothing but cushion on such a slim, athletic frame. I couldn’t contain myself!!

I told her that before we left to go to the park, I needed to see how she looked wearing just the sports bra, since that is what she would wear for the session. So I told her to go to the restroom, and take off her t-shirt so I can see.

She seemed a little apprehensive about this, but I talked her in to it and she reluctantly agreed. As she went to the restroom, I stood out in the hallway, next to the entrance (it was on a Monday, and malls are practically dead on Mondays).

Within 10 seconds, she walks out of the rest room in the sports bra, and let me tell you, when I saw her in that sports bra, my mouth just DROPED!! When this DIAMOND of a lesbian stud walked out of the rest room, I was able to feast my eyes on some of the hugest tits that I’d ever seen on a woman that was so damn slim. Not only were they HUGE, but she was actually wearing two bras; a sports bra on top, and a regular bra underneath, because she needed DOUBLE the support!!!

After I stood there, gazing at those tits and completely struck with awe, I noticed that (at least from what I saw), that the top wouldn’t be sufficient for the session..because as good and as HUGE as her tits were, there wasn’t enough cleavage displayed and nipple action (couldn’t see nipples).

So I told her that the sports bra wouldn’t work, and that we would have to go shopping for another top. I could tell that she didn’t have the patience or desire to do that…and I tried to explain to her why we needed another top, but my explanation just wasn’t landing with her…plus, it was getting dark.

So, at this point we are on our way back out to the parking lot and I could tell that the session wasn’t going to happen…in the back of my mind I am thinking, “To hell with the candid session, I want to suck those tits”.

So I then I proposed to her “Ok, well how about this; can I just pay you $100 to suck em?” To my surprise, she said “Ok, yeah”

Then I asked her can we go to her place, and she said yeah. I asked her who does she live with, and she told me she lives by herself.

I told her I will follow her to her crib on my motorcycle, which I did. Come to find out, she lives in an apartment complex, literally a mile down the road from where I live.

So I followed her to her apartment complex, she turned on a movie as we sat on the couch in the living room and began to talk about various topics. She revealed to me that she was married to a woman of whom she is no longer with, and how her mother-in-law got between her and her wife. It was almost a year since the split, but I could tell she was still going through the motions, because she really loved her.

I also revealed to her my situation and we both compared notes and was able to counsel each other. We spent about the next hour or so just sitting on the couch, talking, and watching the movie.

Meanwhile, I was looking for the best transition in order to get to what I was there for, to get my lips on those titties. The opportunity came when she had to go to the bathroom, to which I responded, “Ok, we can go ahead and get started once you get back”…and she said ok.

There was a stool under her kitchen counter, that I conveniently placed at the entrance of the kitchen adjacent to the living room (where there was more light). I awaited her return.

She came out of the bathroom, and walked over towards me (and stood in front of me).

First, I began to simply fondle her breasts slowly with both hands, and I am shaking with anticipation as both my eyes and hands are working in harmony. Once I began to fondle her breasts, she stepped closer to me and rested her hands/arms on my shoulders.

Now, as I’m sure most of you know, this act of resting her hands/arms on my shoulders is a good sign; as it suggests her getting comfortable and letting herself go as I began to “make my rounds”. This is a sharp contrast to a woman who will just stand there stiff like a damn tree.

Then, I began to smooch on her breasts through her T-shirt, while simultaneously fondling her breasts. At one point, I took off my shirt and continued to smooch on those tits through her T-shirt. When I took off my shirt and continuing smooching, she began to rub her hands back and forth across my broad shoulders. When she did this, I placed my hands under her shirt (hip level) and began to hold her hips as I smooched on those tits. Her hips felt soooo relatively small compared to all of that breast cushion that my face was engulfed in. This proceeded for about a good 2 ½ / 3 minutes.

I then began to lift up her front shirt, raising it; to which she assisted me by lifting her entire front shirt over her head. So now, I am staring at these BIG ASS titties in front of me in this beautiful sports bra. I was torn between just staring at those tits in awe, and just gorging on those tits like a mad man.

I muttered, “Oh my freakin goodness”, to which she just looked down at me and smirked. So, it started all over again, I began to smooch and fondle on those tits through the sports bra. But this time, there is way more skin in her chest area than when she had her shirt on (obviously). So as I am fondling, and letting my hands get the pleasure of all that cushion, I could tell that there was some nice wobble’ness to her chest. They felt nice, full, and wobbly…despite the apparent tightness of two bras.

So I am smooching on those tits as much as I could in that sports bra, focusing primarily on the small cleavage area, which is now just full of my lustful slob.

Then I thought to myself, “Ok, it is time..”, so I began to lift up both bras, which was a struggle, because they were stuck tight in there…she assisted me again, she lifted up both bras, to which two of the biggest, fullest, saggiest tits just flopped right down at me, mouth-level.

Those…tits…were…HUGE!! I just could not believe my eyes!! Her areolas aren’t huge, but they aren’t small either..they were justttt right to match two nice big nipples. Fellas, this is what being a “Boobie Man” is all about. I had truly hit the jackpot…and it was all by happenstance!!

I had to have sat there, on that stool, sucking her huge tits for well over and hour. And the thing that made it so much more sensual was, as I am sucking, she would just stare down at me in a fixed gaze…and I would look up at her as her tits were in my mouth, and my eyes would meet hers…her eyes would follow every movement I made…at one point she cuffed her left tit with her left hand, but since there was so much tit-meat, it just over-lapped her cuff, so she had stretch her arm out and extended the palm of her hand so that it didn’t overlap, so I can give it the proper suck!! So she had her left tit in an outstretched palm, allowing me to give it the proper suck, all while just starting down at me in a fixed gaze. It was so....sensual.

She would also massage various parts of my body as I sucked..she rubbed all on my muscles and got all under my love-handles (lol) and everything; the best part of which she began to massage both my right and left trapezius, and that shit felt soooo good that I actually stopped sucking for a bit and tilted my head back so her hands can get the full gist of the muscles.

Then, we started to actually “make out”. I licked her right tit, licking all the way straight up (as I stood up), going to her neck, and taking my tongue across her face and into her mouth. So, we began to French kiss and I am softly kissing her across her face and licking and smooching on her neck, all the while she is has her arms around me slightly massaging my back and rotating towards my hips and gently rubbing my side love-handles.

There were also moments that we just stood there and hugging, and rocking. I would hug her, and squeeze her (across her hips) while she was hugging/clinching me with her arms over my shoulders.

Then I went back to the titties…and all of this was in heavy rotation for well over an hour. I sucked her tits in every way imaginable…sucking, licking, slobbering. It was as if my life depended on it.

It got the point where both of our bodies gave each other the “ok, that is enough” vibe, and every time we would stop, we would both find ourselves right back in each other’s arms…more kissing, more touching, more tit sucking.

She has a tendency (as previously mentioned) of just gazing at me, in a fixed stare (almost scary lol)…and at one point, I had to fight myself to let her go and take a few steps back, which I did…and when I took these steps back, I was able to get an wider view of those tits…and I gazed at her and those huge tits as she gazed back at me, and it made me walk right back over to her and into her arms. We did not want to let each other go.

It was all so euphoric, so blissful. No woman has made me feel this way in a longggg time…and this is all coming from a LESBIAN stud!!

So, before I left her, I gave her one last big hug, and I whispered in her ear..

“Don’t leave me..”

To which she which she responded “I ain’t going nowhere”. There is a little more to the story, and I will share later.

Hey, on some real shit.

She looks almost like a CARBON COPY of the lesbian stud in these two pics, same exact body type....in fact, I would have thought it was her, except the woman I am talking about doesn't have tattoos in her chest area. Also, the tits of the woman I am talking about is at least least double the size of the stud in this picture. Truly, amazing.

Attachments

• 641_1000.jpg
    641_1000.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 1,718
  • 652_1000.jpg
    652_1000.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 1,835
I'd just like to share a truly amazing experience that I had a few weeks ago. I was one a four-day titty high.

First off, let me start off by saying that I have a fetish for big tittied lesbian studs...there is just something about lesbian studs, who try their best to hide bountiful chests through baggy clothes and tight bras, but those huge tits just won't allow it. If you ever find yourself as so lucky to spot one, it is like spotting a dinosaur. Very rare indeed.

So, my story BEGINS last Saturday, where I found myself inside of a local Walmart, doing my typical "titty hunt", looking for busty women of whom I can pay to do simulated candids with.

There really wasn't anything happening, so I was getting ready to leave. As I am headed out, I see a slim, black, braided hair lesbian stud at one of the self-check out counters. I could tell that she was an obvious lesbian stud, as there was nothing feminine about her....except the fact that she appeared to be sporting a rather large chest under a fancy designer t-shirt.

At first, I was only able to get a short glimpse of her based on the angle she was standing relative to my position...so I sat down on one of the benches, which faced the self-checkout counters, which enabled me to get a front view of her profile so that I can see if my eyes deceived me.

When I am on a titty hunt and I spot a busty women who is worthy of my offer, like eyes of a tiger; I get complete tunnel vision, no peripheral..my eyes are locked on the target..I observed her paying for her stuff and turn towards my direction as she made her way towards the exit. From what I saw, my eyes did NOT deceive me...she seemed to have a lot of cushion under that t-shirt...and on such a slim frame!!

So, as she walked towards the exit, I followed her out of the store. It is night time, and she walked further into the parking lot to her car and further away from people who were leaving the parking lot to enter the store...when i am about 10 feet behind her, I called out to her..

"Hey, stud.."

Me: "I just wanted to ask you; can I pay you $100 to record you shopping in there (Walmart) for 10 minutes"

Most women that I come in to contact with will give me various facial expressions (ranging from flattery, skeptical, pleased, disgust, humorous, etc)...but not her; her demeanor is very serious..serious, yet stoic.

Me: "Ok, ok, but can I record you shopping in a low cut top, like a sports bra?"

She didn’t answer, but instead she gave me a "no, I don't know about all of that" vibe.

So I asked her can I record her in a sports bra playing basketball (shooting around) for 10 minutes. To my surprise, she said "yeah, shooting around, yeah". So, I gave her a typed piece of paper with my name and contact info, and told her to call me when she was ready...she gave me her word that she would hit me up, and I thanked her and left.

I really wasn't expecting her to call me back, because I’ve had my fair share of women acting as if they were down to do business, only to never give me a call.

The next day (Sunday) as I chilling at home, sitting on the couch with my laptop, looking at titties (as usual)..I receive a phone call from a Georgia area code. I answer the phone, and it is her.

She introduced herself and I thanked her for getting back with me. One thing I noticed about her (that I didn’t notice the previous night) was that she has a STRONG Georgia (urban) accent, which I teased her about. We talked for a bit, getting to know each other and I found out she is from Atlanta GA…and is very active in sports and likes to stay in shape and such.

So, we ended up talking and I explained to her what I was about (titties) and we agreed to do business for the following day. The plan was to meet up at a local mall first to see discuss business details and then we would head to the park afterwards.

The following day (Monday), at 5pm, I arrived at the mall and went inside to the food court. She was running a bit behind. When she finally arrived, I met her out in the parking lot and I noticed that the top she wore today (another designer t shirt, black and gold in color) provided even more definition to her chest area than the one she had worn previously.

This top made her chest look so much more huge; as her entire chest area was nothing but cushion on such a slim, athletic frame. I couldn’t contain myself!!

I told her that before we left to go to the park, I needed to see how she looked wearing just the sports bra, since that is what she would wear for the session. So I told her to go to the restroom, and take off her t-shirt so I can see.

She seemed a little apprehensive about this, but I talked her in to it and she reluctantly agreed. As she went to the restroom, I stood out in the hallway, next to the entrance (it was on a Monday, and malls are practically dead on Mondays).

Within 10 seconds, she walks out of the rest room in the sports bra, and let me tell you, when I saw her in that sports bra, my mouth just DROPED!! When this DIAMOND of a lesbian stud walked out of the rest room, I was able to feast my eyes on some of the hugest tits that I’d ever seen on a woman that was so damn slim. Not only were they HUGE, but she was actually wearing two bras; a sports bra on top, and a regular bra underneath, because she needed DOUBLE the support!!!

After I stood there, gazing at those tits and completely struck with awe, I noticed that (at least from what I saw), that the top wouldn’t be sufficient for the session..because as good and as HUGE as her tits were, there wasn’t enough cleavage displayed and nipple action (couldn’t see nipples).

So I told her that the sports bra wouldn’t work, and that we would have to go shopping for another top. I could tell that she didn’t have the patience or desire to do that…and I tried to explain to her why we needed another top, but my explanation just wasn’t landing with her…plus, it was getting dark.

So, at this point we are on our way back out to the parking lot and I could tell that the session wasn’t going to happen…in the back of my mind I am thinking, “To hell with the candid session, I want to suck those tits”.

So I then I proposed to her “Ok, well how about this; can I just pay you $100 to suck em?” To my surprise, she said “Ok, yeah”

Then I asked her can we go to her place, and she said yeah. I asked her who does she live with, and she told me she lives by herself.

I told her I will follow her to her crib on my motorcycle, which I did. Come to find out, she lives in an apartment complex, literally a mile down the road from where I live.

So I followed her to her apartment complex, she turned on a movie as we sat on the couch in the living room and began to talk about various topics. She revealed to me that she was married to a woman of whom she is no longer with, and how her mother-in-law got between her and her wife. It was almost a year since the split, but I could tell she was still going through the motions, because she really loved her.

I also revealed to her my situation and we both compared notes and was able to counsel each other. We spent about the next hour or so just sitting on the couch, talking, and watching the movie.

Meanwhile, I was looking for the best transition in order to get to what I was there for, to get my lips on those titties. The opportunity came when she had to go to the bathroom, to which I responded, “Ok, we can go ahead and get started once you get back”…and she said ok.

There was a stool under her kitchen counter, that I conveniently placed at the entrance of the kitchen adjacent to the living room (where there was more light). I awaited her return.

She came out of the bathroom, and walked over towards me (and stood in front of me).

First, I began to simply fondle her breasts slowly with both hands, and I am shaking with anticipation as both my eyes and hands are working in harmony. Once I began to fondle her breasts, she stepped closer to me and rested her hands/arms on my shoulders.

Now, as I’m sure most of you know, this act of resting her hands/arms on my shoulders is a good sign; as it suggests her getting comfortable and letting herself go as I began to “make my rounds”. This is a sharp contrast to a woman who will just stand there stiff like a damn tree.

Then, I began to smooch on her breasts through her T-shirt, while simultaneously fondling her breasts. At one point, I took off my shirt and continued to smooch on those tits through her T-shirt. When I took off my shirt and continuing smooching, she began to rub her hands back and forth across my broad shoulders. When she did this, I placed my hands under her shirt (hip level) and began to hold her hips as I smooched on those tits. Her hips felt soooo relatively small compared to all of that breast cushion that my face was engulfed in. This proceeded for about a good 2 ½ / 3 minutes.

I then began to lift up her front shirt, raising it; to which she assisted me by lifting her entire front shirt over her head. So now, I am staring at these BIG ASS titties in front of me in this beautiful sports bra. I was torn between just staring at those tits in awe, and just gorging on those tits like a mad man.

I muttered, “Oh my freakin goodness”, to which she just looked down at me and smirked. So, it started all over again, I began to smooch and fondle on those tits through the sports bra. But this time, there is way more skin in her chest area than when she had her shirt on (obviously). So as I am fondling, and letting my hands get the pleasure of all that cushion, I could tell that there was some nice wobble’ness to her chest. They felt nice, full, and wobbly…despite the apparent tightness of two bras.

So I am smooching on those tits as much as I could in that sports bra, focusing primarily on the small cleavage area, which is now just full of my lustful slob.

Then I thought to myself, “Ok, it is time..”, so I began to lift up both bras, which was a struggle, because they were stuck tight in there…she assisted me again, she lifted up both bras, to which two of the biggest, fullest, saggiest tits just flopped right down at me, mouth-level.

Those…tits…were…HUGE!! I just could not believe my eyes!! Her areolas aren’t huge, but they aren’t small either..they were justttt right to match two nice big nipples. Fellas, this is what being a “Boobie Man” is all about. I had truly hit the jackpot…and it was all by happenstance!!

I had to have sat there, on that stool, sucking her huge tits for well over and hour. And the thing that made it so much more sensual was, as I am sucking, she would just stare down at me in a fixed gaze…and I would look up at her as her tits were in my mouth, and my eyes would meet hers…her eyes would follow every movement I made…at one point she cuffed her left tit with her left hand, but since there was so much tit-meat, it just over-lapped her cuff, so she had stretch her arm out and extended the palm of her hand so that it didn’t overlap, so I can give it the proper suck!! So she had her left tit in an outstretched palm, allowing me to give it the proper suck, all while just starting down at me in a fixed gaze. It was so....sensual.

She would also massage various parts of my body as I sucked..she rubbed all on my muscles and got all under my love-handles (lol) and everything; the best part of which she began to massage both my right and left trapezius, and that shit felt soooo good that I actually stopped sucking for a bit and tilted my head back so her hands can get the full gist of the muscles.

Then, we started to actually “make out”. I licked her right tit, licking all the way straight up (as I stood up), going to her neck, and taking my tongue across her face and into her mouth. So, we began to French kiss and I am softly kissing her across her face and licking and smooching on her neck, all the while she is has her arms around me slightly massaging my back and rotating towards my hips and gently rubbing my side love-handles.

There were also moments that we just stood there and hugging, and rocking. I would hug her, and squeeze her (across her hips) while she was hugging/clinching me with her arms over my shoulders.

Then I went back to the titties…and all of this was in heavy rotation for well over an hour. I sucked her tits in every way imaginable…sucking, licking, slobbering. It was as if my life depended on it.

It got the point where both of our bodies gave each other the “ok, that is enough” vibe, and every time we would stop, we would both find ourselves right back in each other’s arms…more kissing, more touching, more tit sucking.

She has a tendency (as previously mentioned) of just gazing at me, in a fixed stare (almost scary lol)…and at one point, I had to fight myself to let her go and take a few steps back, which I did…and when I took these steps back, I was able to get an wider view of those tits…and I gazed at her and those huge tits as she gazed back at me, and it made me walk right back over to her and into her arms. We did not want to let each other go.

It was all so euphoric, so blissful. No woman has made me feel this way in a longggg time…and this is all coming from a LESBIAN stud!!

So, before I left her, I gave her one last big hug, and I whispered in her ear..

“Don’t leave me..”

To which she which she responded “I ain’t going nowhere”. There is a little more to the story, and I will share later.
Please share more! This session sounded amazing.

"Hey, stud.."

“Don’t leave me..”

Hey lucky man
A good address keep the link if you get a new rendez-vous please tell us again

My wife and my big breast experience! :emoji_heart_eyes: :emoji_astonished:

How about huge instead? Is this considered a experience?

Attachments

• 10CAD4D0-B730-434C-A7BB-572C39D4C77E.jpeg
    10CAD4D0-B730-434C-A7BB-572C39D4C77E.jpeg
    85.2 KB · Views: 1,144
  • 1486868C-7D61-4EBD-B379-71631E1A9EE6.jpeg
    1486868C-7D61-4EBD-B379-71631E1A9EE6.jpeg
    148.3 KB · Views: 1,142
  • 4AF957D5-8B2F-4BCB-B4F4-819CEB133CF3.jpeg
    4AF957D5-8B2F-4BCB-B4F4-819CEB133CF3.jpeg
    123.9 KB · Views: 1,150
Huge titted studs are some of the best its the weirdest craziest experience cause its essentially a huge titted dude in everyway but biologically. When i was in college their was this huge giant gigantomastia level stud at my school. I only ever saw her a few times but this chick was a ugly super stud short black bbw with tits that stuck out past her fully extended arms. This chick walked with a waddle and had titties so big she legit needed help to open doors in the school cause her tits would touch the doors before her hands could reach the handles. I took a creative writing class with her but she only stayed in the class for a few days before leaving during the transfer period she was so big she had to sit on the couch in the back of the class cause she couldnt fit in a normal school desk. After that i only saw her a few times in the hall ways one time i had to help her open some doors to get into a building because she had books and her tits prevented her from opening the door. Eventually she disappeared and i saw her back at the end of the semester completely flat she had cut them off completely one of my biggest regrets is not approaching her like you did i dont have the courage to approach women like that in this me too era last thing i want is to get charged with sexual assault for just approaching a chick

"Hey, stud.."

“Don’t leave me..”

Anymore to the story or pics?

Huge titted studs are some of the best its the weirdest craziest experience cause its essentially a huge titted dude in everyway but biologically. When i was in college their was this huge giant gigantomastia level stud at my school. I only ever saw her a few times but this chick was a ugly super stud short black bbw with tits that stuck out past her fully extended arms. This chick walked with a waddle and had titties so big she legit needed help to open doors in the school cause her tits would touch the doors before her hands could reach the handles. I took a creative writing class with her but she only stayed in the class for a few days before leaving during the transfer period she was so big she had to sit on the couch in the back of the class cause she couldnt fit in a normal school desk. After that i only saw her a few times in the hall ways one time i had to help her open some doors to get into a building because she had books and her tits prevented her from opening the door. Eventually she disappeared and i saw her back at the end of the semester completely flat she had cut them off completely one of my biggest regrets is not approaching her like you did i dont have the courage to approach women like that in this me too era last thing i want is to get charged with sexual assault for just approaching a chick
Very true, you can't be too careful, I held the door for the woman in the little video here I attached and all I kept thinking about was how squeezing and tittie fucking her big, heavy tits but we all must come to our senses

Attachments

• Project_04-04_Full HD 1080p_MEDIUM_FR30.mp4
    17.2 MB

"Hey, stud.."

“Don’t leave me..”

I accidentally replied to the wrong person..L.O.L! This was so hot and yeah any pics and or vids? Hope you like these studs?

Attachments

• Screen_Recording_20220330-211217_TikTok_001.mp4
    13.8 MB
  • Screen_Recording_20220326-045437_TikTok_001_001.mp4
    28.8 MB
  • 8abc496f10788d8a77ae614bfa741aa6.mp4
    2.2 MB