Tina T. / BustyJoy ( Joy ), aka Busty_Babydoll tina_inthecity

Got this toples one off one of her many instagram accounts, surprised it didn't get deleted. Has been there since Nov 8, 2017, but not in this thread yet.

Attachments

• 25007548_496357197415368_5203497898674749440_n.jpg
    25007548_496357197415368_5203497898674749440_n.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 743
Because there is no ban on naked content on Twitter or onlyfans, she can share more easily
Dude she has legit mental illness, I'm surprised she can even use insta, don't hold your breath to see her on onlyfans or twitter

Dude she has legit mental illness, I'm surprised she can even use insta, don't hold your breath to see her on onlyfans or twitter
If here just for tits, then ignore this.
On that... I recall one of her 'weird' posts she said something along the lines that someone else was filling/injecting her with "goo". Unfortunately I doubt its anything except some illegal substance.
The shower pic I posted looks like it was taken at the same time she had all the other shower pics and video, so I don't think its recent. However the reddit one slippo85 linked and my first post on this thread, she has marks on her skin. I haven't seen these marks before, to me it looks like a reaction/scars or beginning of necrosis. :(

Rants are somewhat consistent and her nudes are sprinkled just enough to keep us interested. If not for receiving attention on her insta (with zero public interaction), she might be getting "gifts" of encouragement to keep her coming back and posting.
I'm at a loss, wish I could help but its unlikely unless she stops herself or who ever is enabling her leaves her alone.

It's been AGES since any activity on this girl, hope she's still alive

The insta has been posting a lot the past hour or two. Still going atm. Get ready to save if anything good.

It was a repost of this. I was online at the time and missed it as well. It was gone within a few seconds. (literally clicking on the notification as soon as I got it wasn't fast enough)
i dont think anyone caught it,

Last edited:
It was a repost of this. I was online at the time and missed it as well. It was gone within a few seconds. (literally clicking on the notification as soon as I got it wasn't fast enough)
She just posted again but idk if it was a nude. maybe it was a slide post

She just posted again but idk if it was a nude. maybe it was a slide post
There was another nude but it was a different repost. This.
Same situation as the other repost, removed before I was able to open the post.
Nothing new, and honestly starting to wonder if this is Tina posting these. "New" posts are cropped or color shifted old photos. The actual new stuff shows no part of her body. There was one with a reflection, couldn't make out a face but the photo takers hands looked a bit rough. Anyone else notice this? I'll happily be proven wrong cause if true this is creepy.