Tessa Fowler Discussions

Despite the extended hiatus, I remain hopeful that Tessa will return. But like everyone else has been saying, she should have posted a note that there would be a pause....
If the reason for her absence is a relationship (either a serious partner who isn't a fan of her line of work OR se doesn't want to be doing what she was doing with him, OR she has a kid now and doesn't want to do what she was doing with a kid) then I think it's safe to say that there's no way she comes back.

If she left because she had some other issue (health, family emergency, etc.) then it's pretty inconceivable that she'd still be experiencing that emergency a year later.

So I think the likelihood she returns is pretty much nil. My guess is that the best we can hope for is a random candid taken by someone else that shows up at some point, as was the case with Erica Campbell years after her departure.

If she actually made $10 mil in the past 3 years there's no reason for her to come back. She made bank now she can chill and not have to deal with the annoying fan base. Remember the white knights being up in arms about the blow job video, bet she's glad she doesn't have to deal with that shit anymore.

If she actually made $10 mil in the past 3 years there's no reason for her to come back. She made bank now she can chill and not have to deal with the annoying fan base. Remember the white knights being up in arms about the blow job video, bet she's glad she doesn't have to deal with that shit anymore.
Very true. Dudes who jerk off to her who act like they know her personally or the ones who act like she owes them something probably scared the hell out of her as well.

Having money i don't think is a real determining factor in her disappearing act ( does not hurt tho). She disappeared the same time covid ended. She started OF when covid started. When she has disappeared before if was for issues we all know.

Tessa is a very beautiful lovely woman. She will more than likely marry very well. I read something interesting that I wasn't sure was true. Did she have labia reduction surgery? If so how was it verified since to the best of my knowledge she never showed her pussy.
Yes, she had this surgery. She posted a pic of her "pre-op" pussy taken in 2018 on 26.07.2022.

Attachments

• Tessa Fowler pre op pussy 2018.jpg
    Tessa Fowler pre op pussy 2018.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 281
Trying to find one of her videos, one where she wore a blonde or silver wig with tons of fake tattoos. Wondering if you guys could help me find it, it a lot of content to sift through