Stefanie, aka pqna_ninih, milenaescobars2 and imnotstefanie (from the IDaM R sub-forum)

Ok so just so you guys know. I found her ******** and got to talk to her, I even made sure it was her and made her send a video message of her saying my name. She sent me this picture of her prices. I sent her $25 through PayPal and she blocked me right after. Just let the dream die lol she will steal your money.

*Edit* PayPal just gave me a full refund lol. No questions asked, didn't even have to wait 24 hours. So I can only assume they are doing this to multiple people. Be careful.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240101-042603.png
    Screenshot_20240101-042603.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 864
Last edited:
Ok so just so you guys know. I found her ******** and got to talk to her, I even made sure it was her and made her send a video message of her saying my name. She sent me this picture of her prices. I sent her $25 through PayPal and she blocked me right after. Just let the dream die lol she will steal your money.

*Edit* PayPal just gave me a full refund lol. No questions asked, didn't even have to wait 24 hours. So I can only assume they are doing this to multiple people. Be careful.
F

What a horrible business model. Rip off the people that want to give you money.

I'm actually proud of myself, in my mission to find out who she was I found this forum lol, I'm glad I could save someone else who is considering buying from her. It literally makes no sense to me.
Oh well,
Happy new year everyone

How do you sign up for privacy.br they keep asking me for a cpf number and you can only get one if your a Brazilian citizen

How do you sign up for privacy.br they keep asking me for a cpf number and you can only get one if your a Brazilian citizen
You can't. You have to be a citizen to subscribe apparently.
Whats her privacy maybe i can subscribe if the price is good