Sort by reaction score feature

weedee5

Reaction score
Seen this feature on another forum can we get this here also
d4c6a5f07a0614b74c427f7c10642c9e.png

Seen this feature on another forum can we get this here also...
It's already available.

1) On the sub-forum Index page, Click/Tap on the Filters link at the top right corner of the page

2) In the pop-up menu, at the bottom of it, click/tap on the up/down arrow in the, Sort by: box

3) Scroll down, and click/tap on the, First message reaction score

4) Click/Tap on the Filter button

Attachments

• Filtering.png
    Filtering.png
    135.1 KB · Views: 37
Sort of related to this, on the subforum filter you can only filter by first message score; whereas on the popular content page you can sort by reaction score of individual posts but only for 90/365/all time. Is it possible to filter for the reaction score of individual posts in subforums as well, for example if I wanted to find the most liked individual post of the social media subforum in the last 30 days?

Yea, If we could get most reaction/liked on individual post that would be amazing so i don't have to go through all the pages to see the best content

Yea, If we could get most reaction/liked on individual post that would be amazing so i don't have to go through all the pages to see the best content
Unfortunately, that's at the Developers level.

So, you'd have to contact Xenforo about it. But, don't hold your breath. For the past 10 years, Webmasters have asked to make .webp images viewable. Yet, it still isn't.