Should I Hot Wife her?

OMG That purple corset - she's absolutely delicious. I would definitely hotwife her, I'm sure there will be guys queueing up! I would love to be ridden by her.
She has so much lingerie I'm still not convinced which is my favourite

Here you go. Bit of a exclusive this one as not posted it anywhere. She loves the thought of it, however, she is always abit coy on how far she'd go. I'd just love to straight up together up and get her used
lovely bra and nice big tits

Here you go. Bit of a exclusive this one as not posted it anywhere. She loves the thought of it, however, she is always abit coy on how far she'd go. I'd just love to straight up together up and get her used
Come on man... show us some flesh... show us the goodies... show us the rubbery nubs... :devilish:

BTW did you get around to find the HW anklet... she should wear it to show that she is interested... it is also a proof to you that she wants to fulfill your fantasy...

Come on man... show us some flesh... show us the goodies... show us the rubbery nubs... :devilish:

BTW did you get around to find the HW anklet... she should wear it to show that she is interested... it is also a proof to you that she wants to fulfill your fantasy...
She likes to be subtle most of the time . Although, I'll post next to see if that's enough flesh.

Haven't invested in the HW anklet yet, totally forgot to be honest

Would love to see her teasing in vid!
I've tried to get her to do vids but she hasn't been too comfortable. I wanted to record her reading a naughty story but she said she would feel a bit like a lemon doing it :)

It would be as hot as fuck!