Scarlett Wild is a latex model like Madz

AntonioRosa

TITs Posting King
Reaction score
Mod Note: Originally from the IDaM&R sub-forum. W_K
Normally when this show brings on a huge-titted model, we already know who she is.

Edit: Scarlett Wild. All latex-model like Madz/Madzisstacked. (Hat tip to freaakkk for identifying).

Therefore, this is fun with latex breastforms. This is still a good thing for mainstream television.

Attachments

• - started as Humongous tits on TV show Botched in Sept 2023.jpg
    - started as Humongous tits on TV show Botched in Sept 2023.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 311
Last edited by a moderator:
OMG!!! She is absolutely incredible. How on earth is she not a superstar with a pair that size? She must be up in world record breaking territory. That episode will be the most anticipated and watched of all time! Where did you find that still? I've searched every reference to series 8 of Botched and not turned up this or any related images.

Last edited:
Looks like it's going to be episode 7 of the current series 8 which is due to air on Sept. 14th. Only description i can find: "However, an influencer, who was eager to become her online personae and takes the plastic surgeons' help to get the biggest boobs in the world." PLEASE... can someone capture this?

What a let-down. Still, I suppose it was to be expected. It will still be great to see a video of her showing off her latex falsies.

Looks like it's going to be episode 7 of the current series 8 which is due to air on Sept. 14th. Only description i can find: "However, an influencer, who was eager to become her online personae and takes the plastic surgeons' help to get the biggest boobs in the world." PLEASE... can someone capture this?
Thank you. Hope everyone's DVRs are set for Sept. 14th for the E! network,
I think those are breastforms…
You are right!
They call that false advertising.
Yup. Oldest marketing trick in the book, right?
Thank you for the ID, and I agree with it! Scarlett Wild is a latex model, in the same way as Madz/Madzisstacked.
I think Scarlett's goal is to start building big expander implants under her latex falsies now. I think?