Saslassie - Massive Tits to Enjoy

saslassie

Model
Reaction score
After a small, much needed break I am back :love:BIGGER:love: than ever!

Hope you didn't miss me too much - if you did, I hope this little treat helps make up for it!

For those of you who haven't seen me on here before - I am single and hoping to get a bit of appreciation for my breasts as currently have no-one to give them the attention they deserve. I also have an OF where I share nudes and full videos for those interested in getting to know other bits of me too!

For those who have seen me here before - thank you for making me feel so welcome and showing kindness

Enjoy - I LOVE the idea of me giving some pleasure to you all xxx

Attachments

• 22 - Copy.gif
    22 - Copy.gif
    2.4 MB · Views: 4,800
  • 122 - Copy.jpg
    122 - Copy.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 4,679
  • 62 - Copy.jpg
    62 - Copy.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 4,734
Cor I have missed you on here!:love: Been looking at your reddit recently (make sure to post it) I am very tempted to get your OF!
After a small, much needed break I am back :love:BIGGER:love: than ever!

Hope you didn't miss me too much - if you did, I hope this little treat helps make up for it!

For those of you who haven't seen me on here before - I am single and hoping to get a bit of appreciation for my breasts as currently have no-one to give them the attention they deserve. I also have an OF where I share nudes and full videos for those interested in getting to know other bits of me too!

For those who have seen me here before - thank you for making me feel so welcome and showing kindness

Enjoy - I LOVE the idea of me giving some pleasure to you all xxx

Cor I have missed you on here!:love: Been looking at your reddit recently (make sure to post it) I am very tempted to get your OF!
Aww thank you. I've missed the people on here too. You are all so supportive and my biggest assets need all the support they can get ;)

May we see your nipple's please?
Hi, I'm not planning to show my nipples on here but I may change my mind at some point if I get braver - just cautious with it being the open web. But this may give you some idea?

Attachments

• peter - Copy.gif
    peter - Copy.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 3,347
KK is a UK bra size. And M is not correct. So 36L UK is the next guess! Unless I only get one guess
I am a 36KK but I have noticed that I am bulging out over the top of the top of the bra cup a bit - when I am wearing tighter tops it is pretty obvious.