Sasha Darling / Ghostbustier - (they're huge)

sashadarling

Model
Reaction score
Putting myself out here; experimenting with exhibitionism, and power dynamics. Aaanyway, here's my 38J tits! One in a destroyed old tshirt, and the rest in a stretch tank top, no bra. And a post-it so you know it's really me (not that i have many followers, I just started showing myself to strangers on the internet a few weeks ago.)

First post - let me know if I missed a rule (i was super confused about the image limits. i think it's right but does this count as a thumbnail? should i be linking off to a host? *sweat*)

EDIT: i revealed my face midway into this thread haha

Attachments

• IMG_6104.jpg
    IMG_6104.jpg
    379.9 KB · Views: 2,766
  • IMG_6114.jpg
    IMG_6114.jpg
    354.4 KB · Views: 2,659
  • IMG_6115.jpg
    IMG_6115.jpg
    313.6 KB · Views: 2,391
  • IMG_6118.jpg
    IMG_6118.jpg
    348.8 KB · Views: 2,414
  • IMG_6119.jpg
    IMG_6119.jpg
    317.4 KB · Views: 2,393
  • IMG_6122.jpg
    IMG_6122.jpg
    312.8 KB · Views: 2,633
Last edited:
dayyum! nice titties lady!

they are amazing, would love to see them in motion swaying and jiggling!

those tops didnt stand a chance. and is that a regulation size post it note?!?! that rack is dwarfing it!

thanks for sharing and welcome you will have many fans here! cant wait to see more

btw i think you did great with the rules. better than most on the very first post! well done

Putting myself out here; experimenting with exhibitionism, and power dynamics. Aaanyway, here's my 38J tits! One in a destroyed old tshirt, and the rest in a stretch tank top, no bra. And a post-it so you know it's really me (not that i have many followers, I just started showing myself to strangers on the internet a few weeks ago.)

First post - let me know if I missed a rule (i was super confused about the image limits. i think it's right but does this count as a thumbnail? should i be linking off to a host? *sweat*)
Two things: I love your cleavage !! Secondly , that gigantic bulge of boobs trying to break free from your tank top (just in front of your underarms) tells me that your "girls" are way more massive and bigger around than that which we can see !!! I am already fantasizing about all of the countless poses that you might post as time goes by. And being the areola and nipple get is just that I am, I am hoping one day that you will share those with us !!! All we need to do now is keep all of my fellow website fans behaving themselves by not "stealing" your images and posting them elsewhere !!! Also, we don't want any ignorant dummies getting too close to you, to where you are feeling stalked. Great first round of photos, young lady !!!

Please Post more of Bouncing Your Beautiful Fat Titties! (In a tight Bra, Walking down the stairs etc.) Nice to have you here Ghosty! :)

@erihp i can make that happen for you!
(popped on a lil calling card hope that's cool)

View attachment 3419222

a few days ago i was walking around laguardia airport like this, filming my own bounce, people definitely saw me doing it

mesmerizing bouncing, what a sight!
so hot! i bet many a boob lover got ribbed looking a little too long that day.

I would have grinned ear to ear seeing you walk down the plane and take the seat next to me, hoping we hit massive turbulence jiggling the whole way!!

and if the plane starts going down im shoving my head face first in between those life preservers and hoping for the breast... i mean best!

Last edited: