Russianraxxx

Model
Reaction score
Hi guys!! So I’m venturing into only fans and I got referred to here, I have these 40 DDs that i want to show off. How many of you would subscribe to these?? Also what post ideas should I make?? I have a bunch of photos I took and can’t wait to show them

I have a instagram : russianracks
And a Twitter : russianraxxx

Thank you and can’t wait to chat with you loves!

Attachments

• IMG_3758.jpeg
    IMG_3758.jpeg
    257.4 KB · Views: 314
Gorgeous tits. Good luck. If you want some pointers, feel free to shoot me a message. My wife and I had an OF for almost 2 years.

Gorgeous tits. Good luck. If you want some pointers, feel free to shoot me a message. My wife and I had an OF for almost 2 years.
Thank you! hers are very nice too I will definitely take some pointers

They are an amazing couple @Russianraxxx !

You may pm @admin or @Ptar with a self picture holding a paper with your nickname written in it, so they change your status from New Member to Model !

Lots of blessings! Everyone in here will adore you! You are a beautiful Angel! :emoji_heart_eyes:
Thank you, I will do this after work

They are an amazing couple @Russianraxxx !

You may pm @admin or @Ptar with a self picture holding a paper with your nickname written in it, so they change your status from New Member to Model !

Lots of blessings! Everyone in here will adore you! You are a beautiful Angel! :emoji_heart_eyes:
Thank you, I will do this after work
Welcome to the Forum. We hope you enjoy your stay. And, we are so glad to see that you contributed photos of yourself to our little corner of the Internet. I'm sure, many of us hope to see more. :)

Please, if you can send a pic/selfie holding a sign that says my Username or something like that, I can change your status to Model.
https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index...an-sign-in-this-forum-and-become-verified.39/

This is to ensure the authenticity of the thread. It ensures nobody else will try to impersonate you. :)

Thank you,
Ptar :cool:
gotcha hun :) I will do this after I get off work

Welcome to the Forum. We hope you enjoy your stay. And, we are so glad to see that you contributed photos of yourself to our little corner of the Internet. I'm sure, many of us hope to see more. :)

Please, if you can send a pic/selfie holding a sign that says my Username or something like that, I can change your status to Model.
https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index...an-sign-in-this-forum-and-become-verified.39/

This is to ensure the authenticity of the thread. It ensures nobody else will try to impersonate you. :)

Thank you,
Ptar :cool:
I sent you a pic on your pm, sorry for being so late