Russian girl Natalia Polyakova, slim stacked tatted

I have big doubt that that is her account. Maybe someone is running it on her behalf. I sent her message there asking to do proper nudes for extra cash? She is not replying at all

I have big doubt that that is her account. Maybe someone is running it on her behalf. I sent her message there asking to do proper nudes for extra cash? She is not replying at all

I'm 99.99% sure that her pages are hosted by her boyfriend. Or 00.01% that she is a lazy girl. But how is she going to make money if she doesn't read the messages, and doesn't do what her audience asks. She still thinks she'll get paid for those old naked photos. But she is very wrong, that PR on naked photos, gave her a good start, and now she is killing it. She's just a very stupid fool with a beautiful body and face.

I'm 99.99% sure that her pages are hosted by her boyfriend. Or 00.01% that she is a lazy girl. But how is she going to make money if she doesn't read the messages, and doesn't do what her audience asks. She still thinks she'll get paid for those old naked photos. But she is very wrong, that PR on naked photos, gave her a good start, and now she is killing it. She's just a very stupid fool with a beautiful body and face.

She started to collect money for outfits. $500. Like somebody want to see her in some outfit? People there to see nudes. I don't know, but so far for me its look like they (meaning her and her boy) decided to upload some pictures to onlyfans, just to grab extra cash.
She could really make good money, on onlyfans or patreon, if she wouldn't be a scammer.

Last edited:
Could you upload the original vid to mega or wetransfer?

She started to collect money for outfits. $500. Like somebody want to see her in some outfit? People there to see nudes. I don't know, but so far for me its look like they (meaning her and her boy) decided to upload some pictures to onlyfans, just to grab extra cash.
She could really make good money, on onlyfans or patreon, if she wouldn't be a scammer.

For Moscow, $ 500 is not money. She really doesn't know how to use her popularity, or she's a complete fool.

So far nothing really that special.

https://onlyfans.com/natalipolyakov9

Seriously!? For this type of content, she wants a $ 20 subscription? There are 22 photos, and the best of all is what you uploaded. This is a failure.

Attachments

• polyakova_720p.mp4
    4.2 MB
https://onlyfans.com/natalipolyakov9

Seriously!? For this type of content, she wants a $ 20 subscription? There are 22 photos, and the best of all is what you uploaded. This is a failure.

Knowing her, I expected it to be like this. New post by the way. And thank you for uploading video. I just don't have a time to deal with mega or wet.
I thought Spankbang is really straight forward with downloading. why some people having an issue?

Attachments

• 960x1278_ab18ab721a69153e84f123f2b38a351b.jpg
    960x1278_ab18ab721a69153e84f123f2b38a351b.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 2,142
Knowing her, I expected it to be like this. New post by the way. And thank you for uploading video. I just don't have a time to deal with mega or wet.
I thought Spankbang is really straight forward with downloading. why some people having an issue?

STORIES FROM FORUMS AND SOCIAL NETWORKS ABOUT NATALIA

1) She hails from Tver, at the age of 15-18 years, she walked in the company of local prison authorities who were 25-30 years old, or it was just bandits watching the area. She was their sex toy, constantly was with them at the dacha, where they fucked everything together. Even photos were on her page "VK", but there are only photos on the site of the cottage, where they drink and take photos in an embrace, there were also videos. All this is lost, now I regret that I did not save them, I could now prove my words. She used to look like this, even younger, these are more recent photos, when she already moved to Moscow. Photos are just for understanding what it was like then.

3f448421af1fb0482e45e8eca2da.jpg6gHvsM3_Byc.jpg99fff4b6a77755a6da6f22112cb7.jpgdVBzsrtTfO8.jpgrj6_SXm26Qg.jpg

2) She moved to Moscow, and worked in a store (I think sporting goods), or in a gym, but I'm not sure, it doesn't matter. Money was not enough, and she began to sell their intimate photos, which then went online. Just what was published at the beginning of the thread. She continued to have sex with everyone in a row, drank, walked in companies where she continued to have group sex. For a while, I even started making money with sex.

3) she had a boyfriend, but since he could not provide for her, she secretly continued to earn money by sex. When he found out, there was a fight, but they didn't break up. AND THAT'S WHERE HER STORY OF FRAUD BEGINS! Her boyfriend suggested that she breed those who saw her naked photos, offered to buy new ones, and then banned. At the same time, I tried to become a STREAMER playing DOTA 2 and CS: GO. It didn't last long, since her BOYFRIEND was visible on the streams, but she told everyone that it was her boyfriend, so as not to frighten customers and buyers.

I don't believe a brother can touch his sister's Breasts and live with her. All can be, but she would not be able to live with your brother together.
49_r6t9xu.jpgUtG69i-Pmyo.jpg3om70F1c_PE.jpg

Sorry for my translation, I am writing through a translator.

Maybe lets slowdown with leaks??? as its can be spotted by her and she will stop posting at all!