Russian Blonde Mature Svetlana S.

Personally I think she's aspiring to be a nude model, plus there's gotta be videos of her somewhere, she'll have a of page soon , if they can get it over there
An onlyfans?:LOL:No, definitely not. She's already quite old, this was visible in her most recent available pics, and they were already at least 5 years old. So no new materials have been taken for a long time. Also, her current profiles on socials are closed and don't have photos at all. When they took these pics (they had been taking them over many years), they absolutely avoided publicity and didn't intend to make money from it. They were just satisfying their fetishes - it's clear. And when they started to find out about leaks, they closed the profiles. It’s just that old people didn’t understand how the Internet works, and more than this they are really far from such things as onlyfans. But yeah, I still hope that someday someone will share new materials with her from his collection (I know for sure that there are videos of her, even hardcore). What else can we do...

An onlyfans?:LOL:No, definitely not. She's already quite old, this was visible in her most recent available pics, and they were already at least 5 years old. So no new materials have been taken for a long time. Also, her current profiles on socials are closed and don't have photos at all. When they took these pics (they had been taking them over many years), they absolutely avoided publicity and didn't intend to make money from it. They were just satisfying their fetishes - it's clear. And when they started to find out about leaks, they closed the profiles. It’s just that old people didn’t understand how the Internet works, and more than this they are really far from such things as onlyfans. But yeah, I still hope that someday someone will share new materials with her from his collection (I know for sure that there are videos of her, even hardcore). What else can we do...
Cheers mate, i thought this was new , would love to see any videos of her , you got any ?

In general, I agree with you. They most likely took photos only for themselves, and for some reason accidentally got online. The city of Almetyevsk is very small, everyone knows each other there, I was there. She may even have moved to another place.

Cheers mate, i thought this was new , would love to see any videos of her , you got any ?
Oh my God dude! You write, but the whole forum is ashamed. He didn't even write anything about videos or new photos, and you ask for them in return. The censorship of the forum will not allow me to explain how idiotic your answer is.

In general, I agree with you. They most likely took photos only for themselves, and for some reason accidentally got online. The city of Almetyevsk is very small, everyone knows each other there, I was there. She may even have moved to another place.
It wasn't an accident, seems like they themselves shared these pics on various forums and fetish websites on the topics of BDSM and sexwife. And I'm sure someone has even more photos, I only came across a small part. Then, I know for sure that several people had sex videos with her. I tried to negotiate them to sell, but they refused. And one more time a year ago I was deceived and scammed on this forum. But there are, they exist the videos

It wasn't an accident, seems like they themselves shared these pics on various forums and fetish websites on the topics of BDSM and sexwife. And I'm sure someone has even more photos, I only came across a small part. Then, I know for sure that several people had sex videos with her. I tried to negotiate them to sell, but they refused. And one more time a year ago I was deceived and scammed on this forum. But there are, they exist the videos
Did you take their word for it, or did they provide proof with screenshots of the video?

Did you take their word for it, or did they provide proof with screenshots of the video?
I saw one screenshot, but everything important was covered with stickers. However, I could see that it was her by the pubic tattoo. Anyway, they absolutely refused to sell anything with her. But these people have a lot, a lot of rare materials with women, whose photos and videos no one has been able to find for several years. Because they filmed them themselves and made a common private collection. They offered me some of this, but I refused. They were more interested not in selling, but in exchanging for something truly unique, which no one else has, but definitely not no-names. I didn't have that. But even in this case they could refuse, as I was told. As for the scammer, I can believe that he also has exclusive materials with her, because those selfies of hers that he posted here, she took them herself, and they were taken in the late period, right around 2019-2020. I mean, she sent them just for him, they were unique materials

Last edited:
So yes, since no new material with her has been shown anywhere else, and even in this thread no one posted anything for a long time, I'm afraid that we can only hope that such a day will come once.... Everything that I found, I shared here. It's a shame that no one leaks anything new, Svetlana is truly my favorite

Last edited: