Ptar's Daily Journal

Ptar

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
Daily Journal - December 30, 2019

I work with a woman here in my office. We'll call her Rebecca (names changed to protect the innocent! :) )
She's late 40's, married (not happily), with 2 kids. I've known her a long time and she's a very sweet person, but, I've noticed, she can switch over to miserable quickly.
She's probably 5'8" with short brown hair; most would consider her a BBW in that she's just over the edge of what is considered chubby. You know, one of those women that have a paunch contained within their jeans?

The bonus though is she wears a 42G bra. (Seriously, who sells bra's that size on Facebook Marketplace?! Not that I'm complaining. See the attached images)
Her rack is the stuff of fantasy for me. Every morning, she walks in and as I'm usually in quite early, so I get to see her walk by my office, modeling today's outfit. :)

Anyway, I've got to go. Hoping to write more tomorrow.
Ptar :)

Attachments

• 70470810_10220388135679487_220110356591149056_o.jpg
    70470810_10220388135679487_220110356591149056_o.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 137
  • 89590387_10220388100478607_5949320301065011200_o.jpg
    89590387_10220388100478607_5949320301065011200_o.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
Daily Journal - December 30, 2019

I work with a woman here in my office. We'll call her Rebecca (names changed to protect the innocent! :) )
She's late 40's, married (not happily), with 2 kids. I've known her a long time and she's a very sweet person, but, I've noticed, she can switch over to miserable quickly.
She's probably 5'8" with short brown hair; most would consider her a BBW in that she's just over the edge of what is considered chubby. You know, one of those women that have a paunch contained within their jeans?

The bonus though is she wears a 42G bra. (Seriously, who sells bra's that size on Facebook Marketplace?! Not that I'm complaining. See the attached images)
Her rack is the stuff of fantasy for me. Every morning, she walks in and as I'm usually in quite early, so I get to see her walk by my office, modeling today's outfit. :)

Anyway, I've got to go. Hoping to write more tomorrow.
How can you get pics of her bra?

He said she put it on Facebook marketplace. Pics probably from there

Did she say why she's selling it? Wondering if it's outgrown...

I wonder if people look on there for huge bras in hopes of meeting the owners.

Daily Journal - December 31, 2019

Good morning,
So we're only working a half day today as it's New Year's Eve. :) That's okay though, as it gives me another chance to see Rebecca.
Today's outfit: blue jeans and a pink, thin, baggy top. It's kind of nice, it has a decorative tie in the front at the bottom, like a college girl would do with her tshirt at the beach. ;) It's actually not that bad, it hangs over her chest nicely, and the tie at the bottom creates a lovely 'V' under her breasts.

Being married myself, I've got some insight into feminine clothing. For example, my wife likes to wear 'lined' bras. She says it stops her nipples from showing.
Rebecca must have an assortment of different styles. As above, the bra she was selling looks lined, but she must own thinner style bras as well. I noticed this morning when she stopped at my office, her nipples were slightly erect; damn-son! :)

Up here in Canada, we have colder winters than you lucky fellows down south. So when she pops across the street to the coffee shop 'real quick' and does not wear a coat, I always find a reason to be there for when she first gets back from being outside. Gentlemen, this lady could dial a phone without her hands. ;) (Showing my age here. lol)

I should go. Happy New Year to all!

View attachment giphy.mp4

Daily Journal - December 31, 2019

Good morning,
So we're only working a half day today as it's New Year's Eve. :) That's okay though, as it gives me another chance to see Rebecca.
Today's outfit: blue jeans and a pink, thin, baggy top. It's kind of nice, it has a decorative tie in the front at the bottom, like a college girl would do with her tshirt at the beach. ;) It's actually not that bad, it hangs over her chest nicely, and the tie at the bottom creates a lovely 'V' under her breasts.

Being married myself, I've got some insight into feminine clothing. For example, my wife likes to wear 'lined' bras. She says it stops her nipples from showing.
Rebecca must have an assortment of different styles. As above, the bra she was selling looks lined, but she must own thinner style bras as well. I noticed this morning when she stopped at my office, her nipples were slightly erect; damn-son! :)

Up here in Canada, we have colder winters than you lucky fellows down south. So when she pops across the street to the coffee shop 'real quick' and does not wear a coat, I always find a reason to be there for when she first gets back from being outside. Gentlemen, this lady could dial a phone without her hands. ;) (Showing my age here. lol)

I should go. Happy New Year to all!

View attachment 844646
Happy new year 2 you too Greetings from sweden .

Daily Journal - January 2, 2020

Happy New Year! :)
Into the office for the first time this year.

Got in a little late, so missed the fashion parade by my office door. :(
I really do miss it as it's one of my favorite parts of the morning; sitting there with my coffee, excited like it's my birthday to see what we're wearing today!

But enough of the moaning and complaining. :) I stopped at her desk, coffee in hand, to check on the situation.
It's a grey leggings day, and even though she's a bit bigger, I'd still like to see that ass.
Unfortunately and fortunately at the same time, she's wearing a big red, turtle-neck sweater. It's one of those long ones that extends down and covers her ass. (I'm thinking it would make a hell of a mini-skirt without those leggings.! :love: )
No cleavage with this type of top, but the thick sweater makes her 'sweater-puppies' seem even bigger! And as Martha says, "That's a good thing!" :) LOL She's got me dreaming about what bra she's wearing today because, even through the thick sweater, she has that 'bra-bulge' where her boobs are squishing up and out the top of her bra. <sigh>

Anyway, I think I'm going to enjoy today. ;)
Have fun,
Ptar :cool:

Daily Journal - January 20, 2020

It's been a while since I've updated my journal. This damn winter gave me one of those long-lasting colds that just wouldn't give up!

Finally feeling better and in today and, needless to say, excited to see our outfit of the day. :)

I heard Rebecca's footsteps coming down the hall and wasn't disappointed. We're in grey leggings today and an off-white sweater. It's one of those sweaters that extends down over her butt, but is tight across the chest. :)

And while it's a sweater, it's not one of those thick ones, but is thinner and damn brother, let me tell you. While she needs new bras that fit right, I hope she never upgrades. ;) There is something about an ill-fitting bra in a tight fitted top that shows off her breasts, the way they bulge out, spilling over the top. The imagination goes wild imagining what they look like under that top! :love:

It's going to be a distracted day to be sure.
Have a great day folks! I know I will!

Daily Journal - January 22, 2020

Well, good morning. :) I've got my coffee, which is very welcome this morning considering the cold temperatures outside and the long walk from the parking lot to the office entrance.

I was a little bummed today when Rebecca paraded past my doorway, unknowingly modeling today's outfit for my viewing pleasure. :)
We're in jeans today. You know, even on a bigger woman, a nice set of jeans looks pretty damn fine. ;)

We're in a blush pink top as well, but unfortunately we're wearing a red sweater because of the cold. I figured I would be left to my own imaginings, but I did get a small glimpse of heaven, however briefly. Across the office and within the viewing window afforded by my doorless doorway, there sits a filing cabinet. Rebecca had only been in the office a short time when she stopped there to retrieve a file folder from the bottom drawer. Fortunately, her sweater dropped open on one side and, still cold from her arrival, boys, her glorious nipple was hard and visible popping through her thing top from across the room! I was stunned, barely able to tear my eyes away as she stood up, my brief show over way too soon.

I'm now left to dream about thick nipples for the rest of the day, visions of wide, dark areola surrounding her thick buds of pleasure. <sigh>

Another day of little productivity I would say.

Have a great day,

Do you think you can seduce her?
I'm not sure. ;)
I believe she is having an affair or two.
I've just to be careful in finding out more. ;)
Ptar

I'm not sure. ;)
I believe she is having an affair or two.
I've just to be careful in finding out more. ;)
Ptar
Ptar , we trust in you!!!

i am sure she is using their big boobs to play with you. She loves to see you excited...

Daily Journal - January 25, 2020

Well, good morning. I'm not sure what I just read....hold on, I'm getting ahead of myself.

It's Saturday morning and I'm in the office to catch up on some work. I kind of like Saturdays because it's quiet, usually just me, and the odd customer wandering the Main Street.

Rebecca's computer system contains all the master files for the office and once and a while, when she's not in, I'll pop onto her system to reference a particular file. Guys, seriously, I logged into the admin account on her system and there was a Chrome window minimized; she had left her Facebook open!! :emoji_astonished:

Don't judge me, but I might have peeked into her FB messages and ho-lee fack!! There were 3 men she had been messaging! It all seemed to be edgy flirting, nothing over the top. Dudes, I thought she might be fooling around, but now, holy shit, I've got to know more! I looked for maybe some sexy photos, but nothing. I do see her on her phone quite a bit, I wonder if she's sexting with these guys?!

Fack, there's no way I'm going to get any work done this morning. lol All I can think about is some random guy enjoying those huge titties!!
Ptar