Poetry Travis, aka PoetryStudios - FFW4U / Small BBW4U

You gotdamn right!!
Hell yeah!!!!
Of course. Maybe even both if they somehow existed at the same time lol

Below is that familiar clip, this time with the audio restored.
All of you except the people who said the comments answered lol.

My point is if you would who gives a shit what size she is. It's plenty ass that's coming out of them pants..it's plenty chest coming out of that shirt she's going to be big fun big or small either way. Just her being smaller you can toss her round the room effortlessly lol..Now BBWs I can personally still move em but they tire out quickly too lol.

....Video speak for itself....FUCKABLE.

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1712123492.mov
    27.4 MB
Ozempic wins again. She looks good but she's always looked good IMO. She's easily on her way to having those GoddessDior post weight loss tits. :(
TERRIBLE COMPARISON. GoddessDior is someone who 100% needs to have some kind of body fat on her..As my previous comment I stand by someone wanting to lose weight but her being small looks very so unattractive. Poetry on the other hand at any size big or small she's attractive.

TERRIBLE COMPARISON. GoddessDior is someone who 100% needs to have some kind of body fat on her..As my previous comment I stand by someone wanting to lose weight but her being small looks very so unattractive. Poetry on the other hand at any size big or small she's attractive.
Simmer down champ. Read that again. I never said she was unattractive. I said her tits are on their way to losing the mass like GoddessDior. We've all seen Poe lose weight then gain weight back. Losing weight always flattens huge tits out. I hope her tits stay fluffy...but only time will tell how her body will truly respond to losing xx amount of weight overall.

Simmer down champ. Read that again. I never said she was unattractive. I said her tits are on their way to losing the mass like GoddessDior. We've all seen Poe lose weight then gain weight back. Losing weight always flattens huge tits out. I hope her tits stay fluffy...but only time will tell how her body will truly respond to losing xx amount of weight overall.
Respect. :emoji_handshake:

Back to regular scheduled programming.
https://sendvid.com/jl66q0lk
I like how she always lifts her boobs up to expose her belly for the length of her clips.
She knows that's the most attractive part of her we want to see. Even much better when the boobs are clothed so we can concentrate on her magnificent belly button.

I haven't been on here for a while, but I see everyone is caught up. Carry on.

Yeah, hopefully her weigh comes back. I felt the same way when K Marie got skinny and her titties got flat. Look at her now, she put the weight back on and her titties are as fluffy as ever

She just has nothing to offer outside of having huge tits. Sad really
Her ass?
Beautiful with or without makeup?
Her lips to blow your mind?
Loves to ride motorcycles?
Mastery of the art of belly rumbling?
Loves to play the same videogames you enjoy?
Her love for the Arts and poetry/paintings she creates?
She can talk trash to trolls and really go nuclear if someone pisses her off?
Deep philosophical ramblings that may or may
not go somewhere during pillow talk?

Seems like Poe has a lot to offer IMO

------

Seriously though, let's not try to define a woman by one thing that's attached to her body.

Anyway, here's one of the rare moments in recent times Poe shot a video in landscape mode!

Attachments

• KeepShootingVidsLikeThis.m4v
    18.3 MB
  • 4630635-dbc543f64edd653f50cf32c6e961d309.jpg
    4630635-dbc543f64edd653f50cf32c6e961d309.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 640
Last edited:
I don't want to lean into this cause I love thick ass women too but ya'll sound a little crazy saying her losing weight means death or illness. Gaining weight and being obese defines that more if anything. Technically a woman her height should be like 140-150.
And plus she's been on a weight loss journey for a while too

My issue with the new "Poe" is with her weight loss she has now came down to the "middleweight" class.... And while her tits are still big, there are women at that weight class that look better, and tits look better.

At the "heavyweight" class she was my personal best tit fullness was 10/10.

But until she puts back on the weight, I'm not spending another dime. But that's just me, carry on fellas LoL

My issue with the new "Poe" is with her weight loss she has now came down to the "middleweight" class.... And while her tits are still big, there are women at that weight class that look better, and tits look better.

At the "heavyweight" class she was my personal best tit fullness was 10/10.

But until she puts back on the weight, I'm not spending another dime. But that's just me, carry on fellas LoL
I cam say the same..but when shebhad the weight, let's say around the time she was doing nudity to like before 2022..she was top tier level, best in the game..now...not so much

Her ass?
Beautiful with or without makeup?
Her lips to blow your mind?
Loves to ride motorcycles?
Mastery of the art of belly rumbling?
Loves to play the same videogames you enjoy?
Her love for the Arts and poetry/paintings she creates?
She can talk trash to trolls and really go nuclear if someone pisses her off?
Deep philosophical ramblings that may or may
not go somewhere during pillow talk?

Seems like Poe has a lot to offer IMO

------

Seriously though, let's not try to define a woman by one thing that's attached to her body.

Anyway, here's one of the rare moments in recent times Poe shot a video in landscape mode!
I always wondered what type of of knights bankrolled her by buying “designer” Poetry Travis merch in the late 2010s and her same redundant ish over the past 5-6 years (100 per 3 minute videos)… Now I know…