Poetry Travis, aka PoetryStudios - FFW4U / Small BBW4U

When you realize Poetry has been doing private livestreams for her higher paying customers the entire time you thought she wasn't posting anything... Check what I circled.

Now imagine paying for loot box customs with no previews, when in reality you can pay money for her to do what you requested live. lol
I feel like this is supposed to be some crazy reveal/ discovery, but I guess I just don’t know the ins and outs of OF enough to understand what you’re implying….

I feel like this is supposed to be some crazy reveal/ discovery, but I guess I just don’t know the ins and outs of OF enough to understand what you’re implying….
She's doing private livestreams with a per minute charge. It can get really expensive the more you let the video run. Prices can also change if you request her to do something specific.

Gonna make a mega file and drop my collection soon. I think I'm done being a fan till she gets back looking right. No hate just saying. Be on the lookout
We got Christmas, New Years, 4th of July, and Thanksgiving next year for her to get back to her prime self. A steady stream of burgers won't hurt as well.

willy wonka
It's hard to enjoy these when she's left the telly on in the background. It's far more distracting than you'd expect given how good the action in foreground is. I miss the old Poetry before she lost weight.

She has such nice breasts, she has an amazing round ass! Why? Why? Why does she have short hair? It looks strange.
Some of these women don't be taking care of their hair right, I guess. I always notice this with certain Black women, too.

Some of these women don't be taking care of their hair right, I guess. I always notice this with certain Black women, too.
Black girl hair (Specifically the really curly type) takes longer to grow out, and since Poetry cut her hair, she wears wigs in the interim until her hair grows out to a certain length.

Okay, she herself is confused with her hair, but she lives in a big society, she has someone to ask for advice and help.