Pietra - busty 18 yo

Hey fellas, for those of you wondering why she ain't posting those good ol' naughty pics anymore... here's the answer

Translation:

Girls, if you knew where the underwear or bikini pics you post end up, you'd cry until you wish you were dead and you'd never expose yourselves again, the same way I felt when I found out.

I >thought< I had all the privacy in the world here on twitter, posting whatever pic I felt like, that I was safe in my own profile, I stopped posting pics exposing myself and lost over 4k followers, All of them fucking wankers.

In their website, they SWEAR I stopped posting pics because I started dating and not because I found out where those pics were going lol. Victor (boyfriend) never said a thing about my pics and it was me who wanted to stop posting due to fear and anger, anyways.

Attachments

• picture48.jpg
    picture48.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 1,795
Last edited:
Looks like it's over. We ain't gonna be seeing those massive jugs from now on, I mean, at least not in the near future
She is not that innocent as she tries to pass on, you can tell by her old photos or videos that she posted for the World to see in her Twitter, I am 100% that there is nudes of her out there even if we never saw them, she just say otherwise for the guys stop searching.

Attachments

• EMMCJ33U8AEU5hB.jpg
    EMMCJ33U8AEU5hB.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 3,311
  • ETuubMRWAAAC9lo.jpg
    ETuubMRWAAAC9lo.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 3,339
  • pf (45).jpg
    pf (45).jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 3,473