Onlyfans downloader?

Not that hard, just follow the instructions. Once it's set up, it'll download EVERYTHING for you.

When you guys speak of an onlyfans downloader, is it one where it only works if you’re subscribed? Or can you do it if you’re not? I am new to this forum, so any help would be appreciated.

This might be a dumb question, but if one were to use inspect on Chrome to save OF media but never share what they took, would OF be able to find out or already know?

I came across OF-Scraper recently and gave it a spin. Not only does it work wonders, but you can even download DRM vids with it.

This might be a dumb question, but if one were to use inspect on Chrome to save OF media but never share what they took, would OF be able to find out or already know?
OF wouldn't know.

When you guys speak of an onlyfans downloader, is it one where it only works if you’re subscribed? Or can you do it if you’re not? I am new to this forum, so any help would be appreciated.
For posts, you MUST be subscribed. But for messages, you can download whatever media is there, even after your sub expires.

I came across OF-Scraper recently and gave it a spin. Not only does it work wonders, but you can even download DRM vids with it.

OF wouldn't know.

For posts, you MUST be subscribed. But for messages, you can download whatever media is there, even after your sub expires.
Thanks!

OF wouldn't know.

OF-Scraper did not work in my case. Tried every debugging process they provided on GitHub, still no solution.

Any additional suggestions to this? It's a real problem nowadays.

OF-DL

Gents, this works. Setup takes a few minutes but it’s easy. This solution works with DRM too!

Start by downloading the latest release here:

https://github.com/sim0n00ps/OF-DL/releases

Extract to a folder of your choice, this is also downloaded media is stored.

Then go here:
https://of-dl.gitbook.io/of-dl/

Read and follow the instructions one after the other.

Notes
:

- keep the path where you store the ffmpeg.exe simple because you need to add the path to the config file.

- you’ll need a working OF account and be subscribed to the model. This should be obvious but I’ve seen the questions.

- change the config to have DownloadPostsIncrementally set to true

-In general there are a bunch of options t customise file and folder names etc. this is highly configurable if you need it.

If you’re looking for a way to download single DRM videos, unlike my previous post which is for scraping complete profiles incrementally, use this:

https://github.com/sim0n00ps/OF-DRM

Setup info is on the page, follow it.

If like me you're in over your head with the technical stuff, just invest in the software YT Saver. I believe it was $20 or $30 for a lifetime license and it works really well.
https://ytsaver.net/onlyfans-downloader/

Dude, I understand what you are saying but it is no longer working. Did you even read what I said earlier?

Those mp4 parts are not complete, you cannot "play" them.

Onlyfans videos are now split into chunks, take a look at this:

there seems to be a script on the server side called "chuck-vendors" which splits and returns the video in smaller incomplete parts, and a javascript code merges them on the client side.

thats why all extensions, addons even external tools and browsers with downloading options have stopped working.

View attachment 3605014
its not working my vids are black onlyfans have drm now.

If like me you're in over your head with the technical stuff, just invest in the software YT Saver. I believe it was $20 or $30 for a lifetime license and it works really well.
https://ytsaver.net/onlyfans-downloader/
do you know of one for TikTok bulk downloader?
i have been searching and all results are to much technical coding

I have been reading this thread, and I have also been reading the GitHub material that ApplicableBen kindly linked to. But there's too much jargon in there that I don't know what it means.... :-( I want to be able to download DRM-ed OF material to a girl I subscribe to, so I can watch it off-line at my leisure. I already paid for the stuff.....! But all this crap started like a month or so ago...this DRM-ing stuff.

I have been reading this thread, and I have also been reading the GitHub material that ApplicableBen kindly linked to. But there's too much jargon in there that I don't know what it means.... :-( I want to be able to download DRM-ed OF material to a girl I subscribe to, so I can watch it off-line at my leisure. I already paid for the stuff.....! But all this crap started like a month or so ago...this DRM-ing stuff.
BJ linked to a great paid program
depends how much you have to download, a one time payment is probably worth it

most GitHub are too confusing to use and not worth the time