Nina Phoenix (NO PREMIUM/NUDE CONTENT ALLOWED)

I like her content a lot, my only complaint is the infrequent posting. Each post is great, but they come so far apart for my liking.
Not to drag this conversation out forever :) but, I totally agree.
At the end of the day, if you're running a business, consistency is key.

Despite non topless content
she is an amazing masterpiece

Hey guys. Just wanted to say a few words about our OF schedule. We always post every 4th day and we've been doing it that way since the beginning. It may seem like a huge gap between posts, but what really matters is the quality of the content, not quantity. Every post is something completely different and new and with every next post things get more exciting. Unlike many other OF models who uses same outfits, same poses and just keep reposting same boring content taken with a really bad quality phone camera.

I guess some people prefer quantity, but to me, personally, quality is the only thing that matters. And you still get around 10 posts every month, and for 10$, that's a great value. Sometimes it's a video or a photosession.

Also, recent content is definitely almost a topless because in most posts you can clearly see nipples, and not to mention the see through mesh etc.
We're definitely getting there, it could happen sometimes soon.

I really wonder what bra brand she wears, because no way she is a UK 36L, thats two cup sizes bigger than Maserati, dont seem that way at all

I really wonder what bra brand she wears, because no way she is a UK 36L, thats two cup sizes bigger than Maserati, dont seem that way at all
Check her last measuring video and calculate for yourself.
Her back is only 82cm and her bust is 133cm.
So yes, she is bigger than Maserati.

Dude, Nina is Legend. :cool:

Now imagine two of them in a titfight.
That would be a clash of Tit-ans. :love:
Make it happen bro. We got the money.

would be amazing to see Nina beats her rivals
Don't be so sure. I think the community becomes the biggest winner here

Nina Wins, she got the full package
She does but so does aria. Aria's nipples we always get to see and she is a pro on cam absolutely at ease talking with and entertaining men.

Yeah you can measure all you want, but unless I see her in a well fitting curvy kate bra Masi size at least I am not buying it.

Persephanii also claims a 36LL cup size, which is pre pregnancy roxi red size and we can all see thats not true.

Samanta lily claimed 34K but her tits were half as big as Milena velba who is supposedly only 2 cup sizes bigger

Put miss phoenix next to roxi red or masi in a picture lets see how she stacks up haha

Masi

Let's not fill the pages with endless discussion gentlemen. :)
If you want to have a full discussion take to the General Discussion sub-forum.
Thanks,
Ptar :cool:

Attachments

• 41093199_2076272332407187_6855222236951607878_n.jpg
    41093199_2076272332407187_6855222236951607878_n.jpg
    239.8 KB · Views: 1,373
Yeah you can measure all you want, but unless I see her in a well fitting curvy kate bra Masi size at least I am not buying it.

Persephanii also claims a 36LL cup size, which is pre pregnancy roxi red size and we can all see thats not true.

Samanta lily claimed 34K but her tits were half as big as Milena velba who is supposedly only 2 cup sizes bigger

Put miss phoenix next to roxi red or masi in a picture lets see how she stacks up haha

Masi
Dude, all she was wearing last couple of years was CurvyKate, and she stopped wearing it because she can't fit in their 36K bra anymore, and there are few vids on her OnlyFans in which she tries CurvyKate bras, so...
I don't have to prove you anything, my wife is definitely on par with Milena Velba and Maserati, oh and I've seen them both in person, unlike you. ;)

Don't mention Roxi Red in this category, she never knew her correct size, she is probably UK M cup or even bigger.

New one to me! :cool:
But it was posted to Insta 11 weeks ago!

Attachments

• Summer vibes. If you would like to see the rest of the video, subscribe to my pages.Oh, and I'...mp4
    1,020.6 KB