Nataly O. HUGE boobs on this cute and chubby Tiktoker - FFW4U

For some reason she did all the risky stuff on tiktok which is quick to ban. But does absolutely nothing on IG where she has very low chance of getting banned. So backwards
actually instagram is pretty good in banning, thus most dont show that much there

For some reason she did all the risky stuff on tiktok which is quick to ban. But does absolutely nothing on IG where she has very low chance of getting banned. So backwards
she went live like a week ago
there was only like 10 seconds of good clevage :rolleyes:

She was just live and holy Jesus they're fckn massive. She wore the perfect top to show it. What a blessing it was for the 1 second glimpse. Unfortunately. Android ig app doesn't let me hide the comment section.

She was just live and holy Jesus they're fckn massive. She wore the perfect top to show it. What a blessing it was for the 1 second glimpse. Unfortunately. Android ig app doesn't let me hide the comment section.
Did you screen record it

On Instagram? it's such a pain if so because the live notifications bug...

With Tiktok it was much better, and I could record his live without texts

Did she get bigger?

When was the last time she went live and where?

Man, these women are the worst
These are the women that I just wish I could have but have a lot of people surrounding them and thus the value of my attention towards them plummets due to being an absolute nerd.
I hate being born a man.

Man, these women are the worst
These are the women that I just wish I could have but have a lot of people surrounding them and thus the value of my attention towards them plummets due to being an absolute nerd.
I hate being born a man.
I don’t think the issue you have is that younger born a man.

Does anyone know by chance what bra size she wears?