Mystery European Young Blonde in Pink Bikini (stamped 2006 7 31)

Got the new version of Topaz Gigapixel 6.1 and couldn't help myself trying it out on this classic!

Attachments

• pinkbikiniboobs3-gigapixel-low_res-scale-4_00x.png
    pinkbikiniboobs3-gigapixel-low_res-scale-4_00x.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 5,097
  • pinkbikiniboobs2-gigapixel-low_res-scale-4_00x.png
    pinkbikiniboobs2-gigapixel-low_res-scale-4_00x.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 4,894
  • pinkbikiniboobs1-gigapixel-low_res-scale-4_00x.png
    pinkbikiniboobs1-gigapixel-low_res-scale-4_00x.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 4,526
  • pinkbikiniboobs4-gigapixel-low_res-scale-4_00x.png
    pinkbikiniboobs4-gigapixel-low_res-scale-4_00x.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 4,357
  • big_boob_pink_bikini_05-gigapixel-low_res-scale-2_00x.png
    big_boob_pink_bikini_05-gigapixel-low_res-scale-2_00x.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 4,635
Low res AI, Surpress noise 30, Remove blur 40, Color bleeed on, facerecovery 50. Standard or Compressed introduced artifacts or handled details badly
Thanks, man. Did you resize it in any way? What scale did you choose?

There was one, from way back before the HD era. I remember seeing it, just a short 10 second clip of her walking across the beach IIRC.
Hoping someone has it and uploads it. I want to see those tits bounce as she walks

i had the video years ago as well - about 4 laptops ago
Would love to see it again

FWIW regarding whether her boobs have been photoshopped I’d suggest that she probably buys separate bikini tops and bottoms in different sizes, hence the fact that they don’t match and meaning that her tits are most likely perfectly natural (and some lucky guy probably gets to tit fuck her regularly :p)

Attachments

• 6C9165C0-D6C2-45DB-92A5-2EA7BDC39FA1.jpeg
    6C9165C0-D6C2-45DB-92A5-2EA7BDC39FA1.jpeg
    795.7 KB · Views: 786
FWIW regarding whether her boobs have been photoshopped I’d suggest that she probably buys separate bikini tops and bottoms in different sizes, hence the fact that they don’t match and meaning that her tits are most likely perfectly natural (and some lucky guy probably gets to tit fuck her regularly :p)
This video and photos are so old they may predate Photoshop. And these are screen grabs