My wife: 36F

F

FBJ

With all the great lookin wives on here with amazing tits and the good dudes on here who I've talked to who convinced me, I think I'm ready to show a few pics of my wife.

She's pretty conservative and modest in public because of her job and being a mom, but I've always wanted her to flaunt her 36F tits more often. If you think she's busty enough to belong here, I can post some more...

Attachments

• 20230325_082945.jpg
    20230325_082945.jpg
    694.8 KB · Views: 639
  • 20230325_082313.jpg
    20230325_082313.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 570
  • White Lingerie.jpg
    White Lingerie.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 642
  • Tits Out.jpg
    Tits Out.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 680
With all the great lookin wives on here with amazing tits and the good dudes on here who I've talked to who convinced me, I think I'm ready to show a few pics of my wife.

She's pretty conservative and modest in public because of her job and being a mom, but I've always wanted her to flaunt her 36F tits more often. If you think she's busty enough to belong here, I can post some more...
Thanks for sharing, she is fantastic!

She is plenty busty. Thanks for sharing your wife

My blessings to you both! She is an awesome wife! Nice! :emoji_blush:

Reactions: FBJ