My chubby teacher GF

Wow she reminds me of one of my latina GF. She is soo sexy and her curves are just divine.. Would love to see a lot lot lot lot lot lot more.. keep posting...

My 23yo teacher gf loves showing her tits to strangers. she's pretty insecure about her body but doesn't mind sharing online without her face because of her job, she almost got caught before.
she loves getting ratings and/or tributes so feel free to surprise her or ask questions.
she'll love reading through your comments about her.
we can always add more if people want to see more.

View attachment 4567852View attachment 4567885View attachment 4567856View attachment 4567854View attachment 4567853
What size bra does she wear and how tall is she?

Stunning. What grades does she teach? Hopefully not high school. No guy in class could concentrate seeing those monsters every day.

I wish I could find someone like her,

My 23yo teacher gf loves showing her tits to strangers. she's pretty insecure about her body but doesn't mind sharing online without her face because of her job, she almost got caught before.
she loves getting ratings and/or tributes so feel free to surprise her or ask questions.

View attachment 4567852View attachment 4567885View attachment 4567856View attachment 4567854View attachment 4567853
She is absolutely stunning, sexy as hell

She's got an amazing body! Amongst the biggest tits in here. Can't wait for more..

she loves getting ratings and/or tributes so feel free to surprise her or ask questions or even repost her photos.
Nice tits

she loves getting ratings and/or tributes so feel free to surprise her or ask questions or even repost her photos.
Fantastic tits and a nice, curvy body. I had a girl like that used to send me pictures and videos, she seems to have gone quiet now :-(
Never fucked her unfortunately (we live too far apart. although maybe one day....)
I have a real thing for big latinas.

She’s hot, dude! Love how full her breasts are. She looks great in a low cut top with them spilling out the top. Would love to see some more of her whole body!

Love it...

The 4th pic reminds me of my wifey when she was young.. damn..

she loves knowing how many guys play with their dicks to her photo's. still trying to get her to go braless around people in public but she hasn't yet, she's insecure but maybe this forum will help her. i do see her looking down and checking and sometimes adjusting her top to make sure her cleavage is visible when we are out and she knows i see her doing it but she enjoys it.
I'm stroking to her curvy body right now.
She looks so cute in that red dress. I'd love to bend her over my desk, lift it up, spank her ass, then give her a good hard pounding from behind while I slap her ass and pull her hair.
Please thank your gf for sharing her body with us, and I hope there's more to come.