Ms. Lewis: The Big Titted MILF (fiction)

Throwaway78

Reaction score
(Moved from the AI thread)

MS. LEWIS - PART 1

Adam couldn't help but stare as he watched Ms. Lewis move around her yard. Her body seemed to move in perfect harmony, every curve and contour of her figure was on full display. Her long, toned legs were accentuated by a pair of tight daisy duke shorts that hugged her hips and buttocks perfectly, causing her butt to jiggle with every step she took.

As she walked, her hips swayed seductively, and the young man couldn't help but feel entranced by the fluidity of her movements. He noticed how her thigh muscles tensed and relaxed with each step, and how her calves flexed as she shifted her weight from one foot to the other.

But it was her upper body that truly captured his attention. Her huge breasts were barely contained by a tight low-cut tank top, bouncing with every movement she made. He watched in awe as they jiggled and bounced, imagining what it would feel like to touch them.

Ms. Lewis seemed to sense his gaze, turning towards him and giving him a small smile. The young man blushed, realizing he had been caught. He quickly looked away, but couldn't help but glance back as she continued to move around her yard. She knelt down to tend to her flowerbed, and the young man was struck by how her body moved in this new position.

Her round, firm butt was now directly in front of him! He could see every curve of it through her tight shorts. He watched as she leaned forward, causing her breasts to spill out of her top even more, revealing a tantalizing amount of cleavage. As he took out his cellphone to snap a picture, he realized he had been caught again.

But instead of getting angry, Ms. Lewis just gave him a small smile. "You must really like what you see," she said in a low, sultry voice. The young man couldn't believe his ears. Was she really not angry? Did she really find him attractive?

As she led him inside to talk over some iced tea, the young man couldn't help but feel like he was in a dream. But as he sat across from her at the kitchen table, he realized that this was real. And he wasn't sure if he was ready for what was going to happen next.

Attachments

• 20230314_103443.jpg
    20230314_103443.jpg
    415.5 KB · Views: 248
Last edited:
MS. LEWIS - PART 2

Adam sat in Ms. Lewis's living room, still in shock from what had just happened. He watched as Ms. Lewis put on some music and began to dance in front of him.

As she moved her body to the beat, her huge, white butt cheeks jiggled in her tiny little jean shorts, inches away from Adam's face. "Do you like my shorts, Adam?" she asked, her voice husky with desire.

Adam could barely nod, his eyes glued to her body.

Ms. Lewis continued to dance, her fat butt cheeks bouncing as she gyrated in front of him.

"You're such a naughty boy, spying on me like that," she said, a wicked grin spreading across her face.

Adam felt a rush of embarrassment wash over him. He had never felt so exposed in his life.

As Ms. Lewis continued to dance, she reached up to caress her giant breasts. "Do you like my shirt, Adam?" she asked, her fingers tracing the curve of her cleavage.

Adam couldn't speak, but his eyes gave him away.

Ms. Lewis laughed, a deep, throaty sound that sent shivers down Adam's spine. "I knew you would," she said. "I can see the way you're looking at me."

She continued to dance, her body moving in a slow, sensual rhythm that left Adam breathless. He had never felt so alive, so turned on, in his whole life.

As the music faded away, Ms. Lewis sauntered over to Adam and put her hands on his knees. She leaned in close to him, her curves pressing against his body as she whispered, "You know, Adam, I think it's time we got to know each other a little better."

Adam could feel his heart racing as he looked up at her. He couldn't believe how close she was, how her body seemed to envelop him.

Ms. Lewis leaned back, her hands still on his knees, and asked, "Do you know what my bra size is, Adam?"

Adam's eyes widened in surprise. He had never been asked such a personal question before. He hesitated for a moment before shaking his head.

Ms. Lewis smiled, a mischievous glint in her eye. "I'll give you a hint," she said, leaning over so that her breasts were inches away from Adam's face. "They're the biggest you've ever seen."

Adam could barely believe what he was seeing. Ms. Lewis's breasts were huge, more massive than anything he had ever imagined. He could feel himself getting hard just looking at them.

Adam nervously guessed, "36 triple D?"

Ms. Lewis laughed, a throaty sound that sent shivers down Adam's spine. "Oh, Adam, maybe when I was 18 they were 'only' triple Ds. But you're not too far off, I'll give you that."

Adam blushed as Ms. Lewis walked away from him, her hips swaying seductively as she moved. He couldn't take his eyes off her body as she moved, her curves undulating with every step.

As she turned back to face him, Adam tried to guess again. But once more, he was wrong.

Ms. Lewis smiled knowingly, "Nope, not quite, Adam. I'm a 32G. I know, it's hard for you to imagine sizes like that with girls your own age. But that's just how it is when you get to be my age."

Adam felt both embarrassed and exhilarated. He had never been with a woman like Ms. Lewis before, and he was eager to explore more of her body

MS. LEWIS - PART 3

"What, do you think I'm lying?" she asked, her voice tinged with amusement. Adam quickly shook his head, realizing his mistake.

"No, no, I believe you," he said, his voice hoarse. Ms. Lewis's eyes sparkled with mischief as she removed her shirt and then reached behind her back.

Adam's eyes widened in shock and excitement as Ms. Lewis unclasped her bra and threw it at him. He watched in awe as her massive breasts bounced free, mesmerized by their sheer size and beauty. He couldn't believe that he was seeing them up close like this. Ms. Lewis noticed Adam's reaction and couldn't help but chuckle.

"Read the tag," she commanded. Adam nervously looked down at the tag and read it out loud, confirming that Ms. Lewis was indeed a 32G. He couldn't believe it. Ms. Lewis, a woman he had been lusting after for months, was now standing in front of him, topless and inviting.

As he sat there, taking in the sight of her gorgeous breasts, Ms. Lewis leaned in even closer, her lips just inches from his ear. "But there's more to me than just my tits, you know," she whispered seductively, sending a shiver down Adam's spine.

Ms. Lewis forcefully grabbed Adam by the ear and pulled him up to his feet. "If you want to know what else I have, you've got to help me," she said with a mischievous grin.

Adam's heart raced as he followed Ms. Lewis up the stairs, mesmerized by the way her curvy body moved with every step. He couldn't help but stare at her fat butt cheeks jiggling in her tiny jean shorts and her giant breasts were completely bare and jiggling. He was in awe of how sexy she looked at her age.

As they reached the top of the stairs, Ms. Lewis turned to him and spoke in a low, seductive voice. "Now, let's have some fun," she said, forcefully grabbing him by the erection once more and leading him to her bedroom. Adam couldn't believe what was happening. He was being led into Ms. Lewis's bedroom, totally controlled by her huge tits and fat ass!

Once inside the room, Adam was stunned as he watched Ms. Lewis take off her shorts, revealing a tiny black thong that wedged tightly between her butt cheeks. She's now practically naked in front of him, and he can't take his eyes off her curvy body.

Ms. Lewis turns around and asks him, "See?,I don't just have tits. I've got a big fat fucking ass back here too. You wanna find out how big it is?"

Adam nods eagerly, and Ms. Lewis sternly instructs him to measure around her hips and ass using a measuring tape. He obeys, feeling a bit awkward but excited at the same time. He wraps the tape around her wide hips, trying to be as precise as possible, and reads the measurement out loud.

"53 inches," he says, feeling a bit surprised at how big her ass really is.

Ms. Lewis smirks, pleased with herself. "That's right, baby. I've got curves in all the right places. And you're lucky enough to be here to appreciate them."

She turns around and bends over, giving Adam a full view of her big, round butt. "Do you like what you see, baby?" she asks, teasingly.

Adam can hardly contain himself as he looks at her perfect curves. He nods, feeling like he's in a dream.

Ms. Lewis stands back up and walks towards him. "I can tell you're enjoying yourself," she says, as she grabs his erection through his pants. "But we're just getting started."

She straddles Adam on the bed, her massive breasts hanging down in front of him. "Go ahead, Adam," she instructs him. "Take them in your hands. Squeeze them. Feel how soft they are." Adam eagerly obeys, his hands roaming all over Ms. Lewis's curvy body. She moans softly as he kneads her breasts, the pleasure building inside of her.

"Good boy," she whispers as she pushes Adam down onto the bed and straddles him again. "Now, flick your tongue across my nipples." Adam does as he's told, his tongue teasing her sensitive nipples. Ms. Lewis moans louder, grinding her hips against his. "That's it," she gasps. "Just like that."

As the pleasure builds, Ms. Lewis reaches down between her legs and starts rubbing her clit. "Don't stop," she urges Adam. "Don't you fucking stop!"

MS. LEWIS - PART 4

Adam stood up and Ms. Lewis knelt in front of him, her face level with his groin. She slid her hand inside his boxer shorts and pulled out his swollen member, stroking it with her soft fingers. "Mmm, you're a big boy," she says, licking her lips as she gazed up at him.

She then begins to tease him by slapping his cock against her huge breasts, rubbing the head over her nipples.

"Feels good, doesn't it? You like the way my tits feel on your cock?" she asks, looking up at him with a mischievous grin.

Adam moans in response, his hands gripping the edge of the bed as Ms. Lewis continues to play with him.

"Yeah, it feels amazing," he admits, his breathing growing heavy with anticipation.

Ms. Lewis then takes his cock in her mouth, swirling her tongue around the head as she bobs her head up and down, taking more of him into her mouth with each pass.

Adam moaned loudly, his hands instinctively moving to her head, tangling in her long hair. "That's it, suck it, baby," he groans, feeling his member throb with pleasure.

"That's it, baby, let me taste you," she says, the vibrations from her words sending shivers down Adam's spine.

As she continued to pleasure him, Ms. Lewis looked up at him with a wicked glint in her eye. "You're mine now, Adam," she says, her voice low and sultry. "And I'm going to make sure you never forget it."

Ms. Lewis wrapped her breasts around his swollen member, squeezing them together and creating a warm, tight grip.

Adam moans as he feels the sensation of her soft skin against him, and Ms. Lewis smiles up at him, her eyes sparkling with desire. She begins to move her breasts up and down, sliding them over his member and bringing him closer and closer to the edge.

Adam can feel his pleasure building, and he reaches down to cup her breasts in his hands, feeling their weight and softness.

Ms. Lewis moans as he touches her, and she quickens the pace, moving her breasts faster and faster until Adam can't hold back any longer.

"Bust that fucking nut, baby," Ms. Lewis moaned as her huge breasts slapped together around Adam's pulsating cock.

With a loud groan, Adam spilled his seed all over her breasts, coating them in a sticky white mess.

Ms. Lewis marveled at the mess Adam made on her breasts.
"Mmm, you really blew your load all over me. That must have felt so good," she said
"You must have really needed that, Adam," she said with a smirk. She then teased him, "But I bet a young man like you has more where that came from."
Adam blushed, feeling a mixture of excitement and embarrassment

Still catching his breath, he nods in agreement, amazed at the power Ms. Lewis has over him. He can't believe how much he wants her, and how easily she can make him feel like putty in her hands.

Ms. Lewis wasted no time in getting Adam back up to full mast. She pushed him back onto the bed and straddles him once again, her massive breasts dangling in his face. She takes his member in her hand and starts rubbing it against her nipples, teasing him with the pleasure she can give him.

She leaned in and whispered into his ear, "You like that, baby? You like my big, soft tits rubbing all over you?" Her voice was low and seductive, sending shivers down Adam's spine.

He could feel himself getting harder by the second, and Ms. Lewis seemed to sense this as well.

She sat up, straddling him once again, and reached down to stroke his member. "Mmm, it looks like you're ready for round two," she purred, before lowering herself onto him.

Ms. Lewis rode Adam's erection with vigor, her hips grinding against his in a fierce rhythm. Her tight, wet pussy was gripping him so hard, it felt like he was being pulled in deeper and deeper with each thrust. Her huge ass clapped loudly against Adam's thighs, the sound echoing through the room.

Her huge breasts bounced right in his face, the nipples hard and erect from the pleasure. She let out moans and gasps, encouraging Adam to keep going. "Fuck, you feel so good," she moaned, her voice dripping with desire. "You like the way I ride your big, hard cock, baby?"

Adam could only nod in response, his own pleasure building with each passing moment. He gripped her hips, holding her tight against him as she continued to ride him with wild abandon. Ms. Lewis leaned forward, her huge breasts pressing against Adam's chest as she moved faster and faster. Her long hair fell in cascading waves around her face, and she looked like a goddess in the throes of passion.

As Ms. Lewis continues to ride Adam, her pace quickens and her moans grow louder. Her body starts to tremble and her grip on Adam's shoulders tightens. Suddenly, she lets out a loud cry and her whole body convulses in pleasure as she reaches her climax. She continues to ride him through her orgasm, her juices flowing onto him and her giant breasts bouncing wildly in front of his face. After a few moments, Ms. Lewis slows down and catches her breath. She looks down at Adam and smiles, running her hands through his hair. "Mmm, that was so good," she says. "I haven't come like that in ages."

She climbs off of him and lays on her back on the bed, spreading her thick legs wide open. "Come on, baby," she says, "Finish what you fucking started."

Adam eagerly climbs onto the bed and positions himself between her legs, his erection still rock hard. He plunges into her wetness, moaning in pleasure as he feels her tight grip around him once again. He picks up the pace, thrusting deeper and harder with each stroke. Ms. Lewis moans in pleasure, her body responding to his every move. The sound of skin slapping against skin fills the room as Adam continues to pound into her. Ms. Lewis's huge breasts bounce wildly with each thrust, her nipples hard and erect. She reaches down to touch herself, rubbing her clit as Adam drives her closer and closer to another orgasm. Finally, with a loud cry, Ms. Lewis reaches her second climax. Her body convulses once again, her juices flowing over Adam as he continues to thrust into her.

As Ms. Lewis's movements become more frantic and her moans grow louder, Adam can feel himself getting close. He thrusts harder and faster, the sound of skin slapping against skin filling the room.

Ms. Lewis's body tightens around him, her fingernails digging into his back. Just as she reaches her peak, Adam pulls out of her, his member throbbing as he pumps out his load onto her huge heaving breasts. She watches as his hot cum sprays across her chest and stomach, coating her skin in a sticky, white mess. Ms. Lewis lets out a satisfied sigh as she looks down at herself, admiring the mess Adam has made. She rubs his cum into her skin, smearing it across her nipples and between her breasts.

Adam grinned, feeling a sense of contentment and satisfaction wash over him. He knew that he and Ms. Lewis had something special, and he couldn't wait to see where their lustful encounters would take them next.