Most disappointing breast reduction of someone you know/knew

Definitely a girl I used to date. She was 4’11”, gorgeous face and huge tits. 34H, to be exact. Just incredible. And they were perky. Just the most incredible set of tits I’ve ever seen in real life. It sounds awful, but I lost all interest in her once she had them reduced. Really bums me out to this day.
I understand.
I’m keeping contact with my fuckfriend because of her 90K (eur size)

https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index...massive-boobs-i-cup.113108/page-2#post-992365

she plan to have a réduction. I think that when she will do it I will lose all my interest for her.

Yep. Lost the implants and left Florida. Joined her sister in Salem in the witch tourism industry but are now more notorious as crazed animal rights advocates.
Whyyyyy..!!!!

Okay, I've had a match with a girl, she's in the beginning of her 20's. The moment I picked her up in my car i saw her HUGE chest, little I knew...
We where having diner, and she had a skin tight turtleneck, and her chest was litteraly kinda sitting on the table with one of her arm underneath. I couldn't believe it. Unfortunately on our way home she said she was going to have a reduction in a month. It was a perfect moment to ask from what size she was having it. She was a J cup, going to a D. Didn't had the opportunity to feel them unfortunately. RIP

Okay, I've had a match with a girl, she's in the beginning of her 20's. The moment I picked her up in my car i saw her HUGE chest, little I knew...
We where having diner, and she had a skin tight turtleneck, and her chest was litteraly kinda sitting on the table with one of her arm underneath. I couldn't believe it. Unfortunately on our way home she said she was going to have a reduction in a month. It was a perfect moment to ask from what size she was having it. She was a J cup, going to a D. Didn't had the opportunity to feel them unfortunately. RIP
And after that statement, she will never ever see you again, am I right? After the reduction she will realize that the number of dates she will score will be considerably lower...

And after that statement, she will never ever see you again, am I right? After the reduction she will realize that the number of dates she will score will be considerably lower...
Yeah but she said she had real physical issues. We are not the one to judge, if you're petite build and with J cups it unfortunately causes problems. And of course don't get me wrong. She told me I had her almost cancelling the reduction, so close, yet so far away. She was usually wearing baggy clothes, and even on her tinder profile it wasn't really showing anything. She went sleeping here, with her bra on. I asked her if it wasn't uncomfortable. She said don't worry following with a rant that the thinks its awkward. The gentleman I am I praised her into the heaven. The next morning i woke up facing her face and tits, bro tbh, the sight of cleavage caused by her squashing her chest while sleeping was truly insane. She went under the shower and threw her bra to me, I immediately checked her bra tag but it was cut off :(

I was finding where to put these pics of a neighbor of mine, who had a reduction about 15 years ago, I hope this won't be the wrong place. She was big, the biggest tits I had seen in my life by that time, when I was a teenager. Actually my sexual interest for women in general and for big tits in particular is due to her. Everytime I had to go outside I would look towards the direction of her house, looking for her. Sometimes she would pass in front of my home, riding a bicycle, while her big bags bounced with every small pothole. Eventually she had a reduction, when she was about 27 years old, renouncing to breastfeed her future kids. I felt terrible for weeks, those beautiful big macromastia tits were gone so every FAP time I had was dedicated to her late tits. Years after I found her socials, she went to live to another country and even got a boy. Looking how many pounds she gained after pregnancy I can only imagine how big those titties could be right now if she wouldn't committed tittycide. First pic was her BR post surgery and the other two are from about a year ago

Attachments

• IMG_20221210_001230.png
    IMG_20221210_001230.png
    396.6 KB · Views: 448
  • IMG_20221210_001321.jpg
    IMG_20221210_001321.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 465
  • IMG_20221210_001407.jpg
    IMG_20221210_001407.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 465
Had a friend in high school who had DDs and acted like they were sheer torture to have. We just ignored her but one summer while in college, she got them reduced to Bs. She then complained that she wasn’t getting enough attention and admitted all along that her whining about her breasts was mostly made up and she went through with the reduction because she had talked about getting it for so many years, she felt compelled to, which is an insane reason and I told her as such. Eventually, as a gift to herself for getting a masters degree, she got implants to DDD. I hooked up with her a couple years after and there was a shitload of scarring on her chest. She regrets getting them reduced and showed me a couple pics in her full glory and they were so perky, it really was a tragedy what happened.

Had a friend in high school who had DDs and acted like they were sheer torture to have. We just ignored her but one summer while in college, she got them reduced to Bs. She then complained that she wasn’t getting enough attention and admitted all along that her whining about her breasts was mostly made up and she went through with the reduction because she had talked about getting it for so many years, she felt compelled to, which is an insane reason and I told her as such. Eventually, as a gift to herself for getting a masters degree, she got implants to DDD. I hooked up with her a couple years after and there was a shitload of scarring on her chest. She regrets getting them reduced and showed me a couple pics in her full glory and they were so perky, it really was a tragedy what happened.
It remind me Rachel’s raxxx story. Get a reduction -> lose men attention -> get implant to reach their natural size

Damn, gentlemen... let me tell you a little story..

So I was there at my work and this busty young woman get's hired, and she has the biggest tits in the office. Not particularly giant, compared to what we see here, but big enough to call my attention. Maybe she was an E or an F or even a G, or somewhere in between. I never forget one day where she was with a low cut shirt and leaned right in front of me, in my desk, asking me to help her get to get some information I was supposed to give her.. I just know I got hypnotized by the sight of her huge cleavage and I don't remeber to this day what she asked me.

Then I noticed that this last week she worked from home the whole time.... and then I asked "So, where is [insert big tits girl name], why is she working from home this week?". The I got the saddest answer I had this year: "Oh, [Insert big tit girl's name] got a breast reduction, they were too heavy for her and her bras were hurting her."

Well, needless to say, I got absolutely bummed.. I mean, it wasn't like I was ever going to touch them, but damn, they were quite a sight to behold, it was a little relief to just gaze at them while I dealt with the daily stress of work (she sits next to me)... and they were her only redeeming quality.... she is a little chubby, got no legs, no thighs, no ass, big gut... she could have tried to lose some wheigt first, but noooooo let's just blame it on the tits...

She is supposed to come back sometime this week and I couldn't be less excited to see her "new" self. Without the tits, she will look like some mundane fat girl. My biggest concern now is that this might inspire other girls wih nice tits (but still not as big as hers) in my job to get a reduction as well...

Sad week...

Last edited:
This story is a bummer, and so close to Christmas.:emoji_disappointed::emoji_mrs_claus:
Sadder story… as of yesterday it seems like my girlfriend is destined to be a future post of mine in this thread.

My gf is a 34K she wants a reduction. I trying eveything in my power to not let it happend. She hates her boobs as much as i love them. Its like yen and yang. How can i make he like her boobs more / stop her

Ranchel Raxxx