Miss Lolo pageant in Cote d'Ivoire

J'ai l'impression qu'elle rajoute quelque chose
Le volume de c'est seins comparé aux autre femme ne sont pas pareil
If this isn’t some sort of Ai or edit then that’s some serious stuffing going on there :ROFLMAO:

Humm... that picture does not look right.
Seems that her tits sit on some stuffing in her bra.
If this isn’t some sort of Ai or edit then that’s some serious stuffing going on there :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, looking at that first vid where she's at poolside, its obvious that she's stuffing hard
the great stuffing plague of instagram/ tik tok :ROFLMAO:
She's definitely a fraud and won't be the first.
The pool clips gave her away. You can even see in pic 8 where it looks like the padding has slipped, giving the irregular bulge in the inter-mammary area plus the short cleavage.
I had always wondered at the discrepancy in her sizes.
Oh well, that's me unfollowing this thread then. Ciao!

Attachments

• 5.mov
    10.2 MB
  • 4.mp4
    11 MB
  • 3.png
    3.png
    966.6 KB · Views: 291
  • 2.png
    2.png
    621.4 KB · Views: 238
  • 1.png
    1.png
    700.4 KB · Views: 289
  • 6.png
    6.png
    754.3 KB · Views: 315
  • 7.mp4
    5.4 MB
  • 8.png
    8.png
    455.9 KB · Views: 310
Last edited:
I have never been as disappointed. Busty GH is actually big even without stuffing. Yes she stuffs but she is still massive.

Nadia kouzie just did fucking stuffing and made her tits look 10 times bigger when in reality she is small. I was shocked to see the pool live and it was heartbreaking honestly.

Last edited by a moderator:
She is wearing a prosthesis in her bras. This picture is a dead giveaway. She will not go topless or braless. Miss Lolo 2023 contest should require topless examinations to make sure these women breasts are real. Women who have macromastias or abnormally large breasts don't always like wearing bras because bras are uncomfortable custom-made bras are more comfortable, but these size bras are $100.00 or more to make. This is why Busty-GH and others frequently go braless.

Last edited: