Mia / BustyMia. A busty petite Latina

She is amazing and her entire body/face/attitude is mind blowing 10/10. One of the only girls who I would say is worth 100% or more of the money you pay for her content.

I would never share her content here as that would do her a disservice. Recommend purchasing from her if you haven't and prepare to be in stunned disbelief.

What have you purchased and what were the prices?

Whilst I agree the proportions are similar, I'm not sure you're right on this one. Heili0s has a large dimple on her chin, which Mia doesn't have. Mia also has larger breasts and a prettier, more compact pussy.

I was referring to the set of videos that rikki3x posted on this thread b4

hello, looking for content of her, I asked her on Twitter, she did replied once but now I have no news from her since 1 month, so if you have videos of her, I would be interested !!

hello, do you have new content of her ? I asked her on Twitter, she did replied once but now I have no news from her since 1 month, so if you have videos of her, I would be interested !!

hello, do you have new content of her ? I asked her on Twitter, she did replied once but now I have no news from her since 1 month, so if you have videos of her, I would be interested !!
she is not always on twitter, you should re-message her if she doesn't respond in a few days

from my experience, she is always polite and responsive if you realize that she doesn't have 24/7 internet access

this makes her content extremely rare

Admin Edit: More Descriptive Title Needed. Title edited. BQ
Does anyone know who is this model with glasses?

Attachments

• F9FBEBBE-9ED2-454C-8D83-2238D789D7DD.jpeg
    F9FBEBBE-9ED2-454C-8D83-2238D789D7DD.jpeg
    118.9 KB · Views: 2,007
  • 09D13FF3-77BD-45AD-85F9-626B1C2347C5.jpeg
    09D13FF3-77BD-45AD-85F9-626B1C2347C5.jpeg
    100.9 KB · Views: 2,283
Here’s one of the full videos I’ve gotten. She sends them in one minute clips so I always have to edit them together. May add more video to the album.

https://www.erome.com/a/MwrQzFCf
Thanks very much for your efforts.. it's much appreciated! Would love to see others if you have the time to upload them.. I can't get enough of this girl. I've DMd her on Twitter to try and buy content from her but haven't received a reply unfortunately. Someone previously said her connection where she is is pretty unreliable so that's probably the reason (that and the fact she probably gets thousands of DMs lol)

Thanks very much for your efforts.. it's much appreciated! Would love to see others if you have the time to upload them.. I can't get enough of this girl. I've DMd her on Twitter to try and buy content from her but haven't received a reply unfortunately. Someone previously said her connection where she is is pretty unreliable so that's probably the reason (that and the fact she probably gets thousands of DMs lol)
Yeah even getting what I have now, conversation was sporadic but she always eventually came through. I’m sitting on over 25 videos though, I’m sure I’ll post more to that album. I’m on mobile and they’re all on my pc which I hardly use.