fZLmnF7U.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 690
  • jODhqSEm.jpg
    jODhqSEm.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 851
  • jPvK9mU4.jpg
    jPvK9mU4.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 858
We let it die brothers... let's revive it!

Attachments

• 6CCE7106-F267-4C2E-B365-9DFE458EABFA.jpeg
    6CCE7106-F267-4C2E-B365-9DFE458EABFA.jpeg
    136.4 KB · Views: 650
You need to send her $10 via PayP. and you will be inserted in her ******** channel, the expense is cheap but the contents are not of a high level, few photos published every month and almost all the same, the girl has a lot of potential but little imagination... too bad

i think shes hired someone to run her twitter, the end of an era. And honestly based on her new pics, the tg channel doesn't look enticing at all. she needs to be smarter

Last edited:
i think shes hired someone to run her twitter, the end of an era. And honestly based on her new pics, the tg channel doesn't look enticing at all. she needs to be smarter
Honestly, as hot as this girl is, the $10 that I didn't spend getting her private T*legram is the best $10 I didn't spend. Judging by her sporadic posting on Twitter, she was never going to be able to keep up a regular posting schedule on T*legram so it's no surprise to me that others have been left disappointed. It's a shame because she is hot as fuck, but she just doesn't seem to have the wherewithal to monetise effectively what she has been gifted. A real shame

welp. if a hero buys any of her latest content solo or duo with that chubby girl feel free to share it <3, petitemia's boobs are always nice to watch

Honestly, as hot as this girl is, the $10 that I didn't spend getting her private T*legram is the best $10 I didn't spend. Judging by her sporadic posting on Twitter, she was never going to be able to keep up a regular posting schedule on T*legram so it's no surprise to me that others have been left disappointed. It's a shame because she is hot as fuck, but she just doesn't seem to have the wherewithal to monetise effectively what she has been gifted. A real shame
Really sad, she doesn't create an OF account or patreon or something, it's like she is allergic to money