Mature Milf

Absolutely based, get in there champ

Any updates?
Not really. I found out that the number she gave me was a landline so texting is a no go. I went by her house the other day and no one was home. Also, just from standing outside her front door I could smell cat piss coming from inside the house. I’m not sure I want to proceed lol. Suggestions?

Not really. I found out that the number she gave me was a landline so texting is a no go. I went by her house the other day and no one was home. Also, just from standing outside her front door I could smell cat piss coming from inside the house. I’m not sure I want to proceed lol. Suggestions?
imo she isnt busty enough to be worth the hassle. idk your area but im sure theres better catches

Probably better to have her come to your place if she lives with her mom. Or at least be out somewhere else if you don't want her to know where you live. Are you younger that her?

Sorry I’m just now getting back to you guys with an update on this mature lady. So I did as some of you suggested and decided to talk to her. I was grabbing a few things at the grocery store when I saw her coming around through the bread section. I did not make eye contact and tried to stay cool. I had what I needed and waited by the check out. I noticed she was laying so I decided to check out myself and made my way to my car. I drive around up through the front of the store and noticed she was already crossing the street. I follow and as I’m getting close I roll down my window and ask if she’s going far and if she would like a lift, she says “yes please”! I help her load her stuff and off we go. We make small talk and introduce ourselves. She lives nearby and her and her mom live together. We get to her place and and I help her unload her groceries. I asked for number and she gives it to me along with a thank you hug. Now, what would you guys do next? Call and ask if I can swing by? Text instead? I appreciate any ideas you may have.
Love your story dude. Way to go by the way getting her attention and trust. I'm not sure what you decided to do or if your even still around but I'm going to offer you some advice anyway because I've had a very similar experience.

You did good getting her to talk to you but chances are she's probably a spinster or a cat lady which isn't bad per se but you gotta play it cool and take the good with the bad. The good is you could be the first dude to fuck those tits in years the bad being you may have to wash the cat piss off them first.

First things first, be bold. Let her know right away that you noticed her because you "think she's attractive" if she asks you what you mean don't be afraid to tell her you noticed her ample bosom. The reason you need to do this is because if she's gonna freak out on you or act like she doesn't like sex than it's best to know right away. Why waste your time doing yard work for her or giving her lifts to the store if she wont even let you touch her tits. Women like this have probably forgotten men like tits which is why she doesn't give a shit about walking around braless.

Secondly, if she does seem down to fuck then make sure you do it at your place first not hers. You don't want to have to hang out with her mom or her cats especially if you find out she's not a good lay or that her tits are not as nice as you hoped. If you decide to diss her it's not very likely she's going to come to you house. Worse case scenario is you might bump into her at the store again.

Finally, be prepared to call the whole thing off in an instant If she gets clingy or weird or if your not feeling it, she might have huge tits but they're not worth dealing with if she's a crazed cat lady.

Anyway, I hope you did something even if it was to just keep taking pics of her from afar. Good luck.

Love your story dude. Way to go by the way getting her attention and trust. I'm not sure what you decided to do or if your even still around but I'm going to offer you some advice anyway because I've had a very similar experience.

You did good getting her to talk to you but chances are she's probably a spinster or a cat lady which isn't bad per se but you gotta play it cool and take the good with the bad. The good is you could be the first dude to fuck those tits in years the bad being you may have to wash the cat piss off them first.

First things first, be bold. Let her know right away that you noticed her because you "think she's attractive" if she asks you what you mean don't be afraid to tell her you noticed her ample bosom. The reason you need to do this is because if she's gonna freak out on you or act like she doesn't like sex than it's best to know right away. Why waste your time doing yard work for her or giving her lifts to the store if she wont even let you touch her tits. Women like this have probably forgotten men like tits which is why she doesn't give a shit about walking around braless.

Secondly, if she does seem down to fuck then make sure you do it at your place first not hers. You don't want to have to hang out with her mom or her cats especially if you find out she's not a good lay or that her tits are not as nice as you hoped. If you decide to diss her it's not very likely she's going to come to you house. Worse case scenario is you might bump into her at the store again.

Finally, be prepared to call the whole thing off in an instant If she gets clingy or weird or if your not feeling it, she might have huge tits but they're not worth dealing with if she's a crazed cat lady.

Anyway, I hope you did something even if it was to just keep taking pics of her from afar. Good luck.
Hey bud, I’m still around and not planning on leaving this wonderful community. You are correct, she’s a cat lady. I’ve been to her place several times and no one ever answers the door. I can smell the cat piss by just standing there. I also found out, from our local newspaper that animal control was called and they removed, if I remember correctly, over 50 cats from her house. They didn’t post the address or the owners name but they did post a photo of her house and it’s the same house. I don’t think I’m going to pursue this anymore. Thanks for the tips, I really do appreciate the input and suggestions.

Hey bud, I’m still around and not planning on leaving this wonderful community. You are correct, she’s a cat lady. I’ve been to her place several times and no one ever answers the door. I can smell the cat piss by just standing there. I also found out, from our local newspaper that animal control was called and they removed, if I remember correctly, over 50 cats from her house. They didn’t post the address or the owners name but they did post a photo of her house and it’s the same house. I don’t think I’m going to pursue this anymore. Thanks for the tips, I really do appreciate the input and suggestions.
Lol. Well I was afraid of that so you're totally doing the right thing. Too bad though. I've had a couple of cat ladies in my day and they've all had huge tits and been freaky as fuck. But there in lies the danger. If they get too feral they turn into gross freaks.

Anyway, good luck and hopefully you find a righteous pair of tits soon.

Here’s the post.
From her Facebook

Attachments

• 4C632B1D-67D5-407C-BB2E-908FC036C925.jpeg
    4C632B1D-67D5-407C-BB2E-908FC036C925.jpeg
    1,000.7 KB · Views: 476
  • CD600AF1-DB2E-47E9-A11C-0D352427C8E4.jpeg
    CD600AF1-DB2E-47E9-A11C-0D352427C8E4.jpeg
    166.9 KB · Views: 460
  • BA32402C-4758-4D55-A10F-5544F725DE7D.jpeg
    BA32402C-4758-4D55-A10F-5544F725DE7D.jpeg
    115.5 KB · Views: 454
  • E28AB56F-0DC3-4D97-9B4D-0027194D86DB.jpeg
    E28AB56F-0DC3-4D97-9B4D-0027194D86DB.jpeg
    292 KB · Views: 406
  • 5678829C-5F4E-41D7-9E7E-2722E01CE322.jpeg
    5678829C-5F4E-41D7-9E7E-2722E01CE322.jpeg
    169.2 KB · Views: 354
Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve seen this lady around town for the past 4 years. She doesn’t seem to have a vehicle, every time I see her she’s walking. She never wears a bra, and most times she’s by herself. I have more of her, I’ll go through my archives and post what I find.
Please do!

kraig

Omg. I just found out that she passed away. An ambulance was called and that’s how they discovered the cats. Terrible news, now I feel like an asshole.
Sometimes you forget everyone has to succumb to reality :cry: . How did she pass anyone know?