MATURE - Grannies GILFs Thread (add yours too)

This woman is hot that face doesn't foretell that body, and those full hooters that look like a 30 year old, except with they are extra thick & giant sized. Even more than expected when you see the unveiled photo. She probably gets a lot of "Hard" looks. Those tits are awesome, and are comparable to any aged woman and could be done with pride to boot!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-02-08 at 3.35.06 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-02-08 at 3.35.06 PM.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 563
  • Screen Shot 2024-02-08 at 3.38.06 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-02-08 at 3.38.06 PM.png
    403.4 KB · Views: 575
This woman is hot that face doesn't foretell that body, and those full hooters that look like a 30 year old, except with they are extra thick & giant sized. Even more than expected when you see the unveiled photo. She probably gets a lot of "Hard" looks. Those tits are awesome, and are comparable to any aged woman and could be done with pride to boot!
who is she? anyone know?

Young Gilf Nicoleta with daughters comparison. She had her first grandson at just 42...in her late 40's she experienced a sudden growth spurt and she is now at least 2 cups larger than the moderately large daughter...who at one point seemed on track to catch her up in chest development * see image number 4 when the racks are pressed.

Attachments

• Nicoleta.zip
    Nicoleta.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 87
  • f (16).jpg
    f (16).jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 379
  • image (4).jpg
    image (4).jpg
    309.6 KB · Views: 343
  • image (7).jpg
    image (7).jpg
    305.9 KB · Views: 319
  • image (6).jpg
    image (6).jpg
    409.3 KB · Views: 292
  • image (2).jpg
    image (2).jpg
    466.4 KB · Views: 301
  • image (3).jpg
    image (3).jpg
    422 KB · Views: 313
  • f (22).jpg
    f (22).jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 362
  • f (5).jpg
    f (5).jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 354
  • f (12).jpg
    f (12).jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 387
I have to echo others, who is this awesome gifted breaster?

She has a dream body, a body like a 30years old woman, full round soft breasts, amazing clothes, totally natural.
When I first visited Romania back in 1999 this was the first thing that surprised me, especially during the summer at the Black Sea coast resorts.
The abunddence of this kind of body types even at extremly old age groups is astonoshing and without comparison even in Russia.
I will never forget the cultural shock I had on the Black Sea summer resorts when for the first time in my life I saw beaches where the percentage of women with tops on was like 20% and the rest where all topless and had the tiniest g-strings imaginable, it was like entering another world where the women who were not sunbathing topless had a pariah status.
I also saw what I would describe as generational topless lewd conduct.It was generally ethnic gipsy women who did this, so basically you could see at the same time the daughter, the mother and the granny without a bra, and they were standing like that in front of their sons, nephews, male friends,neighbours...and most of them looked like Luna Amor or Katerina Hartlova.
It was trully awe inspiring to see something like this as a boobman in real life, it was paradise, especially if you take în account the abbundence of sizes raging in the F-G-H range.
Romanian gipsy women are in another league în termen of boobs, usually gipsy women are quite ugly but in Romania this is not the case, some of them have the whitest skin posible and the combination of incredible waist to breast ratio, and the contrast with their very long dark hair and hazel brown/green eyes is something that can drive men wild on the spot.
I have visited Russia, Ukraine, all the former ex soviet bloc eastern european countries, the Balkans...the rroma minority is present there, but the gipsy women from those countries are nothing in comparison to the ones from Romania.
I don't know the reason, it could be the fact that they are profundly intermixed with the local romanian majority, so basically now you actually have half romanian gipsy hybrids, I really think the phenomenon that is taking place in that country is really special anyways and should be closely followed by all of our dear forum members.

Last edited:
Pensioner Olimpia is a great exemple of what I described in the above post. And of course, we should not forget this absurd specimen, which you can really say that she was designed personally by God himself...

Attachments

• r (2).jpg
    r (2).jpg
    357.4 KB · Views: 903
  • eastern european pensioner (4).jpg
    eastern european pensioner (4).jpg
    355.5 KB · Views: 715
  • hv3YwJu.jpg
    hv3YwJu.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 636
  • U6N12Si.jpg
    U6N12Si.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 697
  • photo_2023-01-20_23-08-16.jpg
    photo_2023-01-20_23-08-16.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 860
Last edited:
Pensioner Olimpia is a great exemple of what I described in the above post. And of course, we should not forget this absurd specimen, which you can really say was designed personaly by God himself...
Her boobs-slot is so long as the slot of my wife

Pensioner Olimpia is a great exemple of what I described in the above post. And of course, we should not forget this absurd specimen, which you can really say that she was designed personally by God himself...