MATURE ♦ pleasureD's photos

I'm sure you won't get any complaints pleasureD's hehe, a lot of replies but not one complaint ;)

Good to see you again, as always ;)

heck no she wont get any complaints. Especially not from me. Thanks for sharing.

So pleasureD's when are we going to see more of that fine body of yours ? ;) tell that husband of yours to get busy with the camera hehe :D

Re: Been a while
pleasureD's said:
Thank you all for the sweet comments you know how to make a gal feel special! A few pics taken on a warm sunny afternoon, I just had to bring the girls out and play with them a bit and then cool them off on such a warm day.
Just saw you for the first time.
It won't be the last!

Last edited by a moderator:
PleasureD's is one sexy woman. A total package. I could look at her all day and not get bored. Such a sweet looking lady!

I for one would like to see some bum shots. With everything else looking so good, that bum of hers has to be top notch as well. :wink:

Thee1Lt. said:
PleasureD's is one sexy woman. A total package. I could look at her all day and not get bored. Such a sweet looking lady!

I for one would like to see some bum shots. With everything else looking so good, that bum of hers has to be top notch as well. :wink:

Here you go! Only have a few solo shots most of them my hubby is playing with it, can certainly post a few of those if you are interested. :D

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 277
  • butt01.jpg
    butt01.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 173
  • bed01.jpg
    bed01.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 207
NICE pics of the backside. Um, yeah.. You'll need to post MOAR!

Thanks! :D

yum yum yum yum

now what a fab body you have!

why can't you live next door to me as your garden pics are ummm very intetesting! lol

morrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre please lol

sslipnslide said:
yum yum yum yum

now what a fab body you have!

why can't you live next door to me as your garden pics are ummm very intetesting! lol

morrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre please lol

Keeping up with the garden is a thankless job LOL. specially when I do all the work while my hubby takes pictures, sheeeesh!

Attachments

• g001.jpg
    g001.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 194
  • g004.jpg
    g004.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 180
  • g006.jpg
    g006.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 282
  • g007.jpg
    g007.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 158
Thee1Lt. said:
NICE pics of the backside. Um, yeah.. You'll need to post MOAR!

Thanks! :D

Hubby enjoys it too, thanks.

Attachments

• wash17.jpg
    wash17.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 128
  • wash16.jpg
    wash16.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 107
  • wash15.jpg
    wash15.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 128
  • wash14.jpg
    wash14.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 114
  • wash13.jpg
    wash13.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 166
Wow . . . Just . . . wow

Very nice. Outstanding figure with such great curves! I love the teaser nipping out in the white top.
"open for ideas with pics that any of you might have." If you're still taking requests, I love pictures of jizz on tits. You open to that? :D

Re: Wow . . . Just . . . wow
Heywood said:
Very nice. Outstanding figure with such great curves! I love the teaser nipping out in the white top.
"open for ideas with pics that any of you might have." If you're still taking requests, I love pictures of jizz on tits. You open to that? :D
I don't have many pics of "jizz" on my tits, but something I think could be worked on.

Attachments

• clipboard08_210.jpg
    clipboard08_210.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 277
  • pg62.jpg
    pg62.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 409
Luv the cumshot. nice! This is my first time on your thread and i my say me and my member have enjoyed you very much. your man is very lucky to have eatin your ass out. And as far as suggestions evry one luvs a wet tshirt. or a front shot of you getting it from behind. i luv to see the pleasure on a womens face. tastefully of course. me and my penis hope to see more of you. tee hee

I just came across this thread and I must say...wow. You are an amazing woman. Perfect in every way. Please,please keep the pictures coming
I would love to see jizz on ur beautiful face or some shots of u getting it.
Your husband is a very lucky man.

You are really something and that gives a lot of Pleasure Damm!
I would love to see more off you. Tits and Butt!
You are awesome!
Troet