Maddie W / SmokingGoddess

How recent are you talking about.....You do know that there are no new stuff right. They got reduced. I think most of what cans till be found online is already here.
Yes I’m aware of the reduction. I’m talking about her more recent vids in terms of when she still made them.

Well I mean she could potentially grow them back since it's fats. Besides it's already in her genetics. Some girls want to grow them but just don't possess the genes to do so.

Just incase there's too much text in this thread, here's 2 videos with increased frames using AI. My favourite videos of her cuz she be lickin them buttons.

PS. Full size images are allowed here right?
Soooo glad her clips were preserved, wasn't sure I could find them. Thanks!

Could.you list more names like September Carrino-like model? This kind of woman is exactly what I'm obsessed with! Wish you good luck!(I've looked into the names you listed in your reply, they are all awesome and I like them)
Sorry for the very late answer man, I hardly look back most topics...
To be honest these I listed are for me the unconditional legends. We could add Hitomi Tanaka between her debuts and 2011, but then she kinda shrunk down a bit due to her fitness habits I guess...Until 2011 the growth is epic though.

Does anyone have any old videos of her saved?
I think it's mostly stuff sent in here. Also googling her name will get you some things. There's definitely a ton out there that people can't seem to find though

I think it's mostly stuff sent in here. Also googling her name will get you some things. There's definitely a ton out there that people can't seem to find though
I understand, but the search only returns links, some no longer work, with others (camwhores) I'm having problems. Hope someone had a collection of early videos

I know a few people who have had breast reductions or had to seriously lose weight because of the amount of health issues related to having big breasts, mainly relating to neck and back issues, and trouble sleeping at night. Having a child can go for you or go against you, I know a few that lost a tonne of weight just by having the baby and being far more active because of the baby, whilst others seriously stepped up weight loss after having the kid. I know big breasts are amazing but we aren’t the ones that have to carry them around all day. It does seem weird she did get the reduction considering they weren’t that big pre pregnancy but maybe she created an OF just to pay for the reduction - if that’s the case then we should feel blessed that we got to be part of the journey, the boob journey.

Ah man I completely forgot about this one, on the
jdc
*******, I saw that 3rd vlc file about that; didn't realize she was committed to it. Really makes you wish these dumb chicks would fund for their bras they so desperately keep saying they don't have instead of their breast reductions. Like come on I get it, we are in a shortage age now but it's mainly computer hardware/software. Folks still need clothes nowadays and the factory aren't shutting down.

And then she acted so surprised that chopping your knockers off just makes you generic/boring/samey minus simps. :rolleyes:

Ah man I completely forgot about this one, on the
jdc
*******, I saw that 3rd vlc file about that; didn't realize she was committed to it. Really makes you wish these dumb chicks would fund for their bras they so desperately keep saying they don't have instead of their breast reductions. Like come on I get it, we are in a shortage age now but it's mainly computer hardware/software. Folks still need clothes nowadays and the factory aren't shutting down.

And then she acted so surprised that chopping your knockers off just makes you generic/boring/samey minus simps. :rolleyes:
Is the "spoiler" supposed to be a link? It doesn't work if it is

does anyone know her insta or know anything about her?

and I know she's gone but something new about her, her other videos already bore me a bit, and I don't care if she did the br

I need a hero