Lucy Ya, aka Lucy_Ya__

I don’t care one way or the other if she has implants or not but I thought I would post this.
This plastic surgeon has a podcast that I listen to.I went to his IG and well,look who follows him!

Attachments

• C4096137-CDA7-4FEB-828A-06B9F7336C59.jpeg
    C4096137-CDA7-4FEB-828A-06B9F7336C59.jpeg
    107.9 KB · Views: 610
I have long been suspicious that she is just using breast shaped pillows, and I am slowly becoming more convinced. Lately on IG she never shows her figure below the neck, although today it hints at her chest but she covers it with hair. She looks extremely flat in the video, and I wonder if she has just stopped wearing them but doesn’t want to show that to the masses just yet.

There was a somewhat recent pic of her next to her sister, and her sister was flat as a board. I know that doesn’t necessarily mean anything, but to have one sister with the biggest tits the other side of the Atlantic on the skinniest frame possible while the sibling has absolutely nothing - it just smells fishy to me. Implants that size on her frame are almost impossible without needing multiple ballooning up over time and she looks too young for that.
Please prove me wrong as I really really want her to be real, but just can’t buy it at this point

I have long been suspicious that she is just using breast shaped pillows, and I am slowly becoming more convinced. Lately on IG she never shows her figure below the neck, although today it hints at her chest but she covers it with hair. She looks extremely flat in the video, and I wonder if she has just stopped wearing them but doesn’t want to show that to the masses just yet. There was a somewhat recent pic of her next to her sister, and her sister was flat as a board. I know that doesn’t necessarily mean anything, but to have one sister with the biggest tits the other side of the Atlantic on the skinniest frame possible while the sibling has absolutely nothing - it just smells fishy to me. Implants that size on her frame are almost impossible without needing multiple ballooning up over time and she looks too young for that. Please prove me wrong as I really really want her to be real, but just can’t buy it at this point
Check her current story where she protects her hair, you can see a gap at her shoulder which would contradict what you say

I have long been suspicious that she is just using breast shaped pillows, and I am slowly becoming more convinced. Lately on IG she never shows her figure below the neck, although today it hints at her chest but she covers it with hair. She looks extremely flat in the video, and I wonder if she has just stopped wearing them but doesn’t want to show that to the masses just yet.

There was a somewhat recent pic of her next to her sister, and her sister was flat as a board. I know that doesn’t necessarily mean anything, but to have one sister with the biggest tits the other side of the Atlantic on the skinniest frame possible while the sibling has absolutely nothing - it just smells fishy to me. Implants that size on her frame are almost impossible without needing multiple ballooning up over time and she looks too young for that.
Please prove me wrong as I really really want her to be real, but just can’t buy it at this point

Attachments

• 7255231923142872322.mp4
    1.4 MB
She said she's going to start doing at least one live on TikTok daily. She also said she's 5'5. I didn't watch for very long.

I'm still on the fence about her naturality. On the one hand it's difficult to believe they're natural, on the other hand it seems so silly and tedious to keep using a prosthetic, assuming she is. But people go to all kinds of lengths to maintain appearances so who knows.

True but I can't imagine her using prosthetics. Her family has mad money by the looks of it, she has a boyfriend (with family money too I assume), no need to make an OF for money, so the only thing that could justify it in my opinion is online clout. But at her level of wealth I don't think she cares much for clout cause she's always already had it. (in the form of money that is) just my thoughts but I could be hella wrong...