Lucy Pinder Appreciation Thread

Yeahh, her mcg photoshoot is boring, and her onlyfans is super boring, such a waste potential, we want her nipple
Not one for paying stuff like OF etc but been a fan of Pinder for donkeys so signed up. She’s made it easier to come away by sticking things behind a second paywall. You can’t see updates and no idea what you’ve even missed.

The fact nothing has been leaked for over 6 months is an indication of how many subs she has paying. If you aren’t paying for the PM’s there is no reason to sub at all.

Not one for paying stuff like OF etc but been a fan of Pinder for donkeys so signed up. She’s made it easier to come away by sticking things behind a second paywall. You can’t see updates and no idea what you’ve even missed.

The fact nothing has been leaked for over 6 months is an indication of how many subs she has paying. If you aren’t paying for the PM’s there is no reason to sub at all.
Are you still subbed to her OF? I'm guessing it's a bit of a waste of time....

If she hardly has any subs though, makes you wonder why she bothers. She must have done it in the first place because she needs the money. I'm sure she did well out of her glamour modelling career, but can't see that she has any other sources of income.

So sad about Lucy.. another disappointment comes around the corner.. I've been a huge huge Lucy fan for close to 2 decades but I think I'm done now..with the unnecessary weight loss every few years, boring photo shoots (I loved some of her initial MCG and OF stuff but it really went downhill in a hurry
) and sticking with the likes of that Morley kind of mediocre photographers..she has made sure the likes of me stay away now..R.I.P. Dear Girl
I absolutely agree with you, sexybeast666. I’ve also been a fan of hers for 2 decades. The first photo shoots from the MCG were still quite good. But the last ones... I completely agree with you about disappointment.

Are you still subbed to her OF? I'm guessing it's a bit of a waste of time....

If she hardly has any subs though, makes you wonder why she bothers. She must have done it in the first place because she needs the money. I'm sure she did well out of her glamour modelling career, but can't see that she has any other sources of income.
No not anymore , but no reason to re sub . £13 just for the privilege of paying a similar amount each time you get a PM. All almost instantly forgettable . The MCG shoots were better but even this latest shoot doesn’t seem worth it from the 3/4 posted on here

Last edited:
I mean if she was despirate for money she'd likely get her tits out, and let the money just rush in. Right now it feels like more of a cash cow she is happy to squeeze without much effort or care. Through said cash cow looks worse for ware, not Lucy through she looks stunning as always.

Her face is unrecognizable and she now fits the kardashian template. Yep, dead to me.

So is this how Lucy looks currently? Stunning
thats not current lucy...she post a selfie of this mcg shoot on her onlyfans back in 2023.09...they just release this shoot but its not new new...her current body is even more skinny than this.