Lucy Pinder Appreciation Thread

Lucy's competitors might do this out of envy in order to reduce their level of sympathy for her. But you won’t take us with this. Envy is a terrible feeling. And you're right JeffM. Why wear clothes when you can take a photo without clothes. By the way, the main thing in this photo is not the clothes, but the cigarette and a bottle of alcohol in the bag. I doubt that Lucy smokes, knowing her autobiography. Although everything is possible. No one knows her close to her except her family and friends.
Pinder smokes as was the case when she started in Glamour.

She never do topless with her latest huge tits and now they getting smaller, sadly
Agree. Her boobs got smaller. And it’s clear that Lucy has lost quite a bit of weight. I recently rewatched her old videos. She looks juicier there.

Loooks to be slimmed down and nowhere near as big as she was in October 2022. Oh well she had a good renaissance for a while there.
I absolutely agree with you, BerkSHIRE.
Still very sexy but I hear ya, hopefully she gets some of those curves back again.
I hope that we will see those same enchanting curves of Lucy again and again naked.

Not sure about the rules so no worries if this has to be taken down, but size difference is massive between October 2022 and now.

What a woman does with her body is up to her, and I guess she’s got the figure she’s after (and is probably very happy with it, so not body shaming her in anyway) but damn I wish shed unleashed those boobs at their biggest ever size…

Attachments

• IMG_5190.jpeg
    IMG_5190.jpeg
    440.3 KB · Views: 666
Not sure about the rules so no worries if this has to be taken down, but size difference is massive between October 2022 and now.

What a woman does with her body is up to her, and I guess she’s got the figure she’s after (and is probably very happy with it, so not body shaming her in anyway) but damn I wish shed unleashed those boobs at their biggest ever size…
The left one looks almost unreal. No mortal woman can match Lucy of that time.

I totally support you, BerkSHIRE. In 2022 she had amazingly amazing tits and figure. Now it’s absolutely not the same. I don’t know why, but from the latest photos it is clear that she has lost a lot of weight and her breasts are in proportion to her body. She had a divine figure. Now she's starting to lose it.
The left one looks almost unreal. No mortal woman can match Lucy of that time.
I support you, sul17. Lucy is the beauty queen among all women and none of them will stand next to her. Lucy had a divine figure, but I feel that we are losing her unfortunately.

Undoubtedly she looked classy earlier as well.

Attachments

• Lucy_Pinder_102.png
    Lucy_Pinder_102.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 351
Joey Fisher is way bigger than her now.

:)

Attachments

• IMG_9826.jpeg
    IMG_9826.jpeg
    219.5 KB · Views: 826
  • IMG_9828.jpeg
    IMG_9828.jpeg