Leanne Crow Appreciation Thread

I don't know man. My sub just expired but IMO she didn't look too healthy in the last couple of posts. (Boobs still look awsome for me though) Still hardly posts and doesn't respond to dm's. Almost as if she is just once or twice a month online.
My personal assumption is that this woman is coping with mental and physical/medical problems but I hope I'm wrong.
Mine expired too. She actually responded to my DM but never followed back up after that. She started to post some so I was like ok bet she is back. Then fell off. So I didnt reup either. Her veins and nipples though are so tempting because I love how her veins are now

Veins/Nipples are amazing. She might have the craziest boob development of all time when you look at her tits over the last fifteen years.
even her nipples got better with time (kids), before pregnancy her nipples were nothing special. Now she has some of the best nipples ever.
the leanne after her second child was absolute perfection
monster veiny tits with big erect nipples

she lost a lot of weight again.
she doesn't look like she's pregnant.
and that may look like a BR. I hope not
She said on her IG it's not a reduction. I guess she just actually lost all that weight either through health issues or ozempic or intentional weight loss. Whatever it is I just wish they'd come back to fullness. Definitely had some of the best tits on the block for well over a decade. I hope someone got good lactation content from her last pregnancy.