Laura Morrison

I wonder whether she ever released her bra size anywhere; anyway, here's all I've found from her (did not check Facebook lately for newer finds, and she was 20 when most of the pix were taken, but she's 25 now): http://www.embedupload.com/?d=4QVSQDICKZ

It includes the pix linked from this site, which look broken because Imgur blocked the referrer: http://www.byroncrawford.com/2013/01/rackradar-laura-morrison.html

Thanks for that ! I'm still searching for a pic of her when she was dressed as a cop . Tits look awesome in it n I deleted the other day by accident not now can't find it !

R we 100% sure it's Laura Morrison

<t>Second post on her profile star account</t>

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 422
Mod Edit:
Threads merged. Redundant link deleted.

BQ

Last edited by a moderator:
She used to be one of my favourites but she's lost weight now n looks far too skinny, plus her boobs have disappeared !

She used to be one of my favourites but she's lost weight now n looks far too skinny, plus her boobs have disappeared !
Hi, how do you know that she lost weight now? I read here that you had new photos of her, but the links are dead. I don't have more than 150 images of her, but I saw that there have been more than 200!
Do you still keep those old photos of Laura Morrison? if so, could you upload it to zippy or imgur? Thank you!

Hi, how do you know that she lost weight now? I read here that you had new photos of her, but the links are dead. I don't have more than 150 images of her, but I saw that there have been more than 200!
Do you still keep those old photos of Laura Morrison? if so, could you upload it to zippy or imgur? Thank you!

She was on FB not too long ago n she'd lost all the weight. She didn't look good for it. Far too skinny. I'll check n see if I've got any pics mate on an old pc

yes, is her. It is a photo that was already in galleries about her, that there is still. But I found in a mixed gallery a blonde who looks a lot like her, she wears the same clothes (old photo with black hair), but more slim, blond hair and with less breast. Is her???

Attachments

• Astra_Astra_(15).jpg
    Astra_Astra_(15).jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 233
  • ded_Armor_(96).jpg
    ded_Armor_(96).jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 246
  • morrie7_0002.jpg
    morrie7_0002.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 224