Kk boobs, biggest and best

I think she definitely wouldn't describe herself as hot. Think she lacks some confidence and dresses mostly kinda frumpy. She knows what effects her boobs have on guys but she doesn't think guys like her past her boobs
I think I speak for everyone here when I say she’s gorgeous.

Being built like she is definitely puts her in above and beyond into an exceptional echelon of sexy and hot, but she is pretty too

she's honoured, enjoying all the attention!
Please tell her we all find her extremely lovely.
She is what men want; it is not the little trollops on the covers of magazines at the grocery queue.

Of course her breasts are profoundly impressive and attractive to us. But surely her mind is smashing as well.

Please tell her we all find her extremely lovely.
She is what men want; it is not the little trollops on the covers of magazines at the grocery queue.

Of course her breasts are profoundly impressive and attractive to us. But surely her mind is smashing as well.
Like I said, she's enjoying the attention :)

Like I said, she's enjoying the attention :)
Well if that's the case, tell her I'm in love with her green/almost-hazel eyes.
I'm an American, and I said out loud, "She's got eyes that'll knock yer hat into the creek!"

I also am in love with her smile. Please don't be threatened by my newfound love of her, of course. It is that I'm happy that *you* get to be with her. I have NEVER had the delight of being with a woman as busty as yours is, and the rest of us remain in one, two or all three states reading this thread:

1) We are profoundly in both love & lust with your lovely bird, all five feet of her, and we're so happy she's in your life.
2) We, being a club of men who admire real breasts, are gobsmacked at the sheer size of the knockers owned by your lady.
3) We, being overworked men living lives of quiet desperation at times, enjoy living vicariously you through and imagine a life with her.

Carry on!

Well if that's the case, tell her I'm in love with her green/almost-hazel eyes.
I'm an American, and I said out loud, "She's got eyes that'll knock yer hat into the creek!"

I also am in love with her smile. Please don't be threatened by my newfound love of her, of course. It is that I'm happy that *you* get to be with her. I have NEVER had the delight of being with a woman as busty as yours is, and the rest of us remain in one, two or all three states reading this thread:

1) We are profoundly in both love & lust with your lovely bird, all five feet of her, and we're so happy she's in your life.
2) We, being a club of men who admire real breasts, are gobsmacked at the sheer size of the knockers owned by your lady.
3) We, being overworked men living lives of quiet desperation at times, enjoy living vicariously you through and imagine a life with her.

Carry on!
Very kind words! And I'm happy to keep sharing her with you guys :)

These might be the biggest amateur tits on this site. What a problem to have that the tits are too big to titfuck, why do you both just hold them together to titfuck them? I’d be doing anything possible to try to tit fuck those jugs