Kk boobs, biggest and best

Don't get me wrong the titfucking is cool, just not practical to do for too long at that size :p
More satisfying when they're swinging and smashing together when she's riding. So fucking loud!
lol what a problem to have. Tits so big they’re hard to fuck. If I were in your shoes, idc how heavy they are, I’m titfucking them lol. Idc if I have to call my friends over to hold them up, I’m fuckin them lol. Imagine that? Thanks for sharing the content. It’s great and they’re HUGE

Very true and most here would agree. Just explaining she struggles with the dating cos of what the majority of guys want
I'd actually like a girl just like her as a keeper for life... she's cute and that figure of hers is simply amazing. Cannot get enough of her pics. Would love some of her in jeans and a t-shirt if she has any.

Big ones

living the dream.

i believe you that they are too heavy and big to handle. maybe for the prolonged titfuck get some of that non-sticky vinyl tape and mummify those mammories so they stay together as you pound away. tie her arms up above her head and put your fingers in her mouth while youre at it!

Love her breast very much. Any good links. Instagram or Tik Tok ?