Kheara, Haitian-Dominican plus size girl, very large boobs

Phone case + nails ✔

I always wondered was this pic photoshopped ever since I saw it a couple years ago on a big titty tumblr page... Now I see she is real, WOW I’m really speechless...

That is simply amazing how big this lovely woman’s breast are... I would love to see them without her holding them tho... (fingers crossed)

Attachments

• BBE5F6A4-1C8B-4EA4-86A1-9735EA795E32.jpeg
    BBE5F6A4-1C8B-4EA4-86A1-9735EA795E32.jpeg
    29.9 KB · Views: 761
Lords of light! This chicks breasts are ginormous! The stuff of Haitian legends.

I knew this chick she shut off all new friends on social media since some asshole took that pic of her holding her tits up and made a meme about it that went viral on facebook talking about this how you look holding groceries when the bag burst. Thousands of people where picking at her and the size of her breasts and it really did a fucking number on her mental health wise im honestly shocked she never reduced cause she was seriously fucked up over that shit she unfriended me and we stopped talking shortly after that was posted

I knew this chick she shut off all new friends on social media since some asshole took that pic of her holding her tits up and made a meme about it that went viral on facebook talking about this how you look holding groceries when the bag burst. Thousands of people where picking at her and the size of her breasts and it really did a fucking number on her mental health wise im honestly shocked she never reduced cause she was seriously fucked up over that shit she unfriended me and we stopped talking shortly after that was posted

Wow...never knew that.

Damn looks like we’ll never get nudes

I hate hearing stories like that. I've known so many big breasted women who've told me stories about the ignorant things that people say and do regarding their boobs, making them hate their breasts and want to get them reduced so they can feel "normal". This woman Kheara is a goddess! For her to feel like anything less than that is a tragedy. Women with huge boobs truly need support groups. #savethetitties

I’m actually her friend on IG and tbh you guys aren’t missing anything. She rarely posts anything. And no I won’t give you the handles lol
So why waste breath and energy of you are not going to give the info? I mean this is what we are here for right? TITTYS!?

I always wondered was this pic photoshopped ever since I saw it a couple years ago on a big titty tumblr page... Now I see she is real, WOW I’m really speechless...

That is simply amazing how big this lovely woman’s breast are... I would love to see them without her holding them tho... (fingers crossed)
I do love it when a woman can barely contain her titties in her hand, boob flesh oozing out between her fingers, pretty sexy.

So why waste breath and energy of you are not going to give the info? I mean this is what we are here for right? TITTYS!?
Because I live in Dallas. Be nice to at least contact her and date her. She has boob of a goddess. Maybe get a chance to see her boobs in person. Of course that why most people ask for IG or Fb links. Some even date some of these girls with huge boobs in here. We are boob lovers here aren't we? We more then just looking at pictures.