83 KB · Views: 616
  • 29_0033a.JPEG
    29_0033a.JPEG
    81.5 KB · Views: 712
  • 29_0034a.JPEG
    29_0034a.JPEG
    181.4 KB · Views: 717
still no pussy shot((
I actually think the fact she only models topless is perfect for her. She is probably the only model I would say this about.

I’m sure her pussy is beautiful. I know her lovely pussy will have just the right amount of hair, her pubic hair is, I’m sure a wonderful colour, this will complement her porcelain skin. If shaven, then her porcelain coloured lips will complement her pinkish coloured interior, every detail of her beautifully shaped pussy will be viewable.

In many of her phots, especially when wearing her white knickers, you cannot help but notice the void created by her shapely mound and lips. Just like her huge beautiful breasts, her lips appear large, and perfectly shaped. She has the best pair of tits I’ve ever seen. I’m sure her pussy if we’re ever lucky enough to see, will not disappoint and be exactly the same as the rest of her beautiful shapely body.

The guy behind OMG told me, hopefully when covid is over, he will arrange another photo shoot. I sincerely hope this happens, maybe if does, she may remove her knickers for us to see her gorgeous pussy.

Attachments

• 0106.JPEG
    0106.JPEG
    131.6 KB · Views: 933
  • 0106c.JPEG
    0106c.JPEG
    400.2 KB · Views: 812
  • 0106d.JPEG
    0106d.JPEG
    203.2 KB · Views: 763
Last edited:
I’ve been an admirer of busty women for four decades.
I’ve seen many beautiful women, but none quite as sexy as Jocelyn.

She has a very pretty face, and a beautiful shapely, sexy body to accompany her pretty face.
Her beautiful large breasts are quite amazing in shape and size. Her porcelain skin colour contrasts perfectly with the reddish colour markings all busty women of her skin tone should have. When she lifts her breasts she reveals the red markings her heavy breasts leave underneath. When hanging braless the stretch marks her huge breasts have left are clearly evident. I love the way her breast veins are just visible. Her areola’s are both perfect in shape and size, with again beautiful contrasting colour against her porcelain breasts. Her nipples are exactly the right size for her beautiful areola’s. Their location on her large breasts is absolute perfection.
The best pair of tits in the world!

Attachments

• 221.JPEG
    221.JPEG
    164.8 KB · Views: 712
  • 0035.JPEG
    0035.JPEG
    109 KB · Views: 690
  • 0257.JPEG
    0257.JPEG
    152.8 KB · Views: 682
Hi all, randomly stumbled upon this busty amateur beauty today - decided to post her on here to see if anyone on her have any of her videos from sites other that the one i found her from? Also the only info i have of her is her first name (Jocelyn) which has not been entirely useful when it comes to searching for more

https://www.bigboobsalert.com/models/jocelyn/

Attachments

• jocelyn_omg01.jpg
    jocelyn_omg01.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 434
  • jocelyn_omg02.jpg
    jocelyn_omg02.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 464
  • jocelyn_omg03.jpg
    jocelyn_omg03.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 582
  • jocelyn_different_outfits05.jpg
    jocelyn_different_outfits05.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 573
  • jocelyn_omg01.jpg
    jocelyn_omg01.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 470
  • jocelyn_omg07.jpg
    jocelyn_omg07.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 451
  • jocelyn_omgbigboobs01.jpg
    jocelyn_omgbigboobs01.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 441
  • jocelyn_omgbigboobs07.jpg
    jocelyn_omgbigboobs07.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 496
If you manage to take your focus away from her beautiful huge breasts. Then you cannot fail to notice she also has absolutely sensational legs! Her legs are perfect in shape, length and size. I love her legs, they appear so soft and smooth, I love the fall from her thigh to the ground, I love every beautiful curve her legs have.
Her upper leg size is perfection, whether viewed from the front, behind or side. The feel of your hand on her inner thigh must be absolute ecstasy. Her knees have lovely shape, her calves have a lovely shape. Her painted toenails make her toes even more sexy.

In black stockings her legs are inconceivably sexy, a perfect contrast against her beautiful porcelain skin tone.
Not only extremely popular posing for big tit websites, if she wanted, she could keep her bra ON and successfully model for a leg fetish website with her exquisite legs. The thing about legs is you’re born with them. So you’re either blessed with gorgeous legs or you’re not. Yulia is certainly blessed!

They’ve got me completely spell bound.

Sexy legs 11, so 11 photos for emphasis.

Attachments

• Beautiful legs-1.JPEG
    Beautiful legs-1.JPEG
    110.7 KB · Views: 478
  • Beautiful legs-2.JPEG
    Beautiful legs-2.JPEG
    196.8 KB · Views: 478
  • Beautiful legs-3.JPEG
    Beautiful legs-3.JPEG
    161.1 KB · Views: 444
  • Beautiful legs-4.JPEG
    Beautiful legs-4.JPEG
    540.6 KB · Views: 366
  • Beautiful legs-5.JPEG
    Beautiful legs-5.JPEG
    140.5 KB · Views: 343
  • Beautiful legs-6.JPEG
    Beautiful legs-6.JPEG
    152.6 KB · Views: 371
  • Beautiful legs-7.JPEG
    Beautiful legs-7.JPEG
    123.4 KB · Views: 368
  • Beautiful legs-8.JPEG
    Beautiful legs-8.JPEG
    109 KB · Views: 380
  • Beautiful legs-9.JPEG
    Beautiful legs-9.JPEG
    105.5 KB · Views: 402
  • Beautiful legs-10.JPEG
    Beautiful legs-10.JPEG
    108.1 KB · Views: 467
  • Beautiful legs-11.JPEG
    Beautiful legs-11.JPEG
    132.6 KB · Views: 497
Of course now I guess I have to talk about her shapely sexy midriff.

Once again, perfect shape and size for her sexy voluptuous body. When her first photoset was published on OMG. For the opening photos she’s wearing a white T-shirt. Of course underneath you notice the lines of her bra, and the impressive size of her breasts. You also notice her extremely sexy legs. You also cannot miss the obvious shape of her belly. When her T-shirt is removed, her faultless curves are revealed. The pic of her sat on the settee demonstrates perfectly the shape and size of her belly, big enough to rest on her slightly raised leg whilst posing sitting upright.

In black stockings, when posing stood upright and straight on you obviously notice her shapely belly. The image taken from the side with her ams across her large breasts, displays the gentle fold of her belly over the top of her knickers. Then leaning forward and this time impressively covering a good proportion of her knickers, the extremely sexy central dividing line starting at her bellybutton is clearly evident, unfortunately her huge breasts are hindering the view of this in its entirety, and her sexy bellybutton.

The Image of her undoing her big white bra, you can see her belly fold covering her knickers. With her bra off, & from the same photoset, the image with one arm on her hip & the other behind her head. Demonstrates her alluring belly as it delicately folds perfectly & gracefully over the line of her white knickers. It also displays the irresistible dividing line from her hidden bellybutton downwards, where it ends with the luscious fold of her belly, this helps to give her belly its delightful shape.
Wearing the same underwear in the kitchen, the photo of her from the side, her hands placed on her huge breasts, once again her belly is folding perfectly over her knickers.

On the stairs with her hand in her bra, you have yet another example of just how impressively large, but in full harmony with her body her sexy belly is, yet again her perfectly shaped belly folding magnificently, and impressively obscuring the view of the top of her knickers while standing.

Even lying on her back viewed from the side, her girth is impressively on show. Her legs raised to showcase her belly folding.
The final picture with her hands placed either side of her bellybutton void, is taken again from the first photoset published. Laying in that position I could spend some serious time kissing, licking, stroking and caressing her magnificent belly.

Best pair of tits in the world, most beautiful legs I’ve ever seen, and a perfectly shaped and size sexy belly.

Attachments

• Beautiful belly-1.JPEG
    Beautiful belly-1.JPEG
    339.2 KB · Views: 333
  • Beautiful belly-2.JPEG
    Beautiful belly-2.JPEG
    419.2 KB · Views: 318
  • Beautiful belly-3.JPEG
    Beautiful belly-3.JPEG
    290.8 KB · Views: 337
  • Beautiful belly-4.JPEG
    Beautiful belly-4.JPEG