Johanna J I (from the IDaM&R sub-forum)

You sure about that ID?
Yep. 100% on the picture matches I sent. Possible her social media name is different nowadays though.

Thanks! Do you have any of her social medias? I’m new here not sure if that’s against the rules
You're allowed to ask that, as she's not on the Do Not Post (DNP) List, which thankfully, she isn't.
As for this lady's social media, I don't have anything current, sorry.

Yep. 100% on the picture matches I sent. Possible her social media name is different nowadays though.

You're allowed to ask that, as she's not on the Do Not Post (DNP) List, which thankfully, she isn't.
As for this lady's social media, I don't have anything current, sorry.
I saw that DNP. Curious as to what qualifies someone for the DNP list?

I saw that DNP. Curious as to what qualifies someone for the DNP list?

The model, or their representative, contacts this site, shows proof of ownership of any copyrighted material and requests it. As this site follows the rule of law and doesn't want to get shut down, it honours these requests.

The model, or their representative, contacts this site, shows proof of ownership of any copyrighted material and requests it. As this site follows the rule of law and doesn't want to get shut down, it honours these requests.
You guys have got to get the servers to Mars:ROFLMAO: No DMCA laws there yet.

Attachments

• Total Recall.jpg
    Total Recall.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 22
You're allowed to ask that...
Actually, for threads in the ID a Model & Requests sub-forum (where this thread started), usually the op is looking for Socials. So, it's OK to ask.

But, now, it's up to @Yoyohouo , if he wants her Socials posted, or not.

Actually, for threads in the ID a Model & Requests sub-forum (where this thread started), usually the op is looking for Socials. So, it's OK to ask.

But, now, it's up to @Yoyohouo , if he wants her Socials posted, or not.
Yes please share them!!