Japanese girl with R cup

I'm going with fake, but I'm not sure whether male or female yet, as these are the only 2 pics and the youtube vid doesn't show much more.

Attachments

• f2.jpg
    f2.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 2,952
  • f22.jpg
    f22.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 2,951
she shows very little, too bad, but I love her huge boobs !

Wtf do you mean male? Lmao
Poor girl is just too shy to show her face.
The Asians are very keen on having feminine looking guys dress up in dresses, and stuff their top, too (aka Lady Boys, very popular in Thailand)

And, in some cases, the guys look better than the girls.

The Asians are very keen on having feminine looking guys dress up in dresses, and stuff their top, too (aka Lady Boys, very popular in Thailand)

And, in some cases, the guys look better than the girls.
You can clearly hear her voice in her gameplay vids on YouTube. Are you going to tell me he uses a voice changer too or what? This is not Bangkok. You probably had an unfortunate experience there or something.

You can clearly hear her voice in her gameplay vids on YouTube. Are you going to tell me he uses a voice changer too or what? This is not Bangkok. You probably had an unfortunate experience there or something.
Some of those guys sound more feminine that some of the girls.

Unfortunately, I cannot hear her voice. First, I do not have my speakers hooked up. And, because of my hearing problem, I would not bother trying to tell the difference.

I have never been to Thailand. Or, any other Asian country. But, because of people I know, I have heard a lot about this situation there.

Some of those guys sound more feminine that some of the girls.

Unfortunately, I cannot hear her voice. First, I do not have my speakers hooked up. And, because of my hearing problem, I would not bother trying to tell the difference.

I have never been to Thailand. Or, any other Asian country. But, because of people I know, I have heard a lot about this situation there.
Ok.
Have you heard of Hilari Baknew? What about Rinlin_x3? Aother 2 Japanese girls with huge tits who have never showed their faces. Are those guys too?

Wtf do you mean male? Lmao
Poor girl is just too shy to show her face.

I have lost count of the number of trans people who have not shown their boobs (unlike Hilari, etc) and have not shown their face. It's not unknown at all. This may be a genuine female, or they may be trans. That is the only thing that I'm uncertain about.

Ok.
Have you heard of Hilari Baknew? What about Rinlin_x3? Aother 2 Japanese girls with huge tits who have never showed their faces. Are those guys too?
No, I have not heard of them.

But, if they show there cleavage, it is far less suspected (though that there are some here, that due to advances in prosthetics, often ? it), rather than some headless person not showing any cleavage at all.

I have lost count of the number of trans people who have not shown their boobs (unlike Hilari, etc) and have not shown their face. It's not unknown at all. This may be a genuine female, or they may be trans. That is the only thing that I'm uncertain about.
smh

So you are quite definite that they are a, female and b, these are real natural boobs?

The reason I ask is that this girl used false boobs to fool a lot of people for a while:

Enormous and slim German girl @cynsmagic | Tits In Tops Forum

This thread is all about breastforms, with this page having pics of them being worn:

Silicone breasts forms? | Page 5 | Tits In Tops Forum

This is another girl who is massively suspected of stuffing, but who fooled a few:

Fernanda V, aka BustyAmy / Amy W - with love from Mexico | Tits In Tops Forum

Red - possible cat fish | Tits In Tops Forum,
Rocker girl with big tits (Stuffer) | Tits In Tops Forum
MATURE ♦️ "Busty 38M" Nymphokyka [Morph, Shopped, Stuffer??] | Tits In Tops Forum

etc

There's a video here of an acknowledged stuffer out in public and no one any the wiser:

Red shirt huge tits (IDed as a Stuffer, Dolly Dublinsize, "derf's girl") | Page 2 | Tits In Tops Forum

Then there are trans doing the same:

ASIAN • KasumiNcup (O-cup Japanese Busty) | Tits In Tops Forum

Who is meg9955!!!!!!! | Tits In Tops Forum

Until I see the face in good light and the boobs naked, I've got massive doubts. I feel we've been here all too often with someone doing neck down shots of covered boobs.

Last edited:
OK, guys.

Let us stay on track, and try to ID this person.

There are always going to be people who believe one way (yes, she is real), or the other (fake, etc). And, until proof is received, neither are going to budge off their beliefs.

Any more comments about it, will be deleted.

Additionally, she once posted "nudes" on Reddit and xhamsters (she's deleted both accounts since). She was stealing and cropping photos of busty Japanese AV stars (Iori Yuki, Hilari etc.) and pretending it was her. Eventually she got caught doing so...

Before she became a VTUBER, she used to be a full-time catfish. Nowadays she only posts real-life videos of her playing recorder every once in awhile.
Sadge

voice is a guys voice.

sigh, i wish they were real or even a female with small tits stuffing.

there are really good quality voice changers out there, i know people who use them. this person isnt even doing that, just kind of speaking like a girl.