Janine Discussion Thread

does anyone have anything from that?
Wow! That was a while ago
She ended up being added to the DNP List.
So, we can't share any of her content on here. :(

Admit it, if she didn't have big tits u wouldn't even think she's attractive at all.
Well,I like her smile and chubby body,but if there are big boobs,that's the difference,the cherry on cake top.(May I compare a cherry to a nipple?)

Well,I like her smile and chubby body,but if there are big boobs,that's the difference,the cherry on cake top.(May I compare a cherry to a nipple?)
Interesting points, both of you. Perhaps the rest of her is endearing due to it's supporting role. But yes, the tits are what make her.

I don't think her boobs are that big. She's busty but not uber massive. She's actually cute. She has a great smile and that's her best feature TBH.
If those boobs were on a slimmer-smaller girl; they'd be massive.

You might be onto something here

it definitely creates an allure, would be funny if she had a secret account and y'all had been seeing them all this time and you never knew lol

I'm sure my daily driver social media accounts have people who would lose their shit if they knew my alter-ego lol

it definitely creates an allure, would be funny if she had a secret account and y'all had been seeing them all this time and you never knew lol

I'm sure my daily driver social media accounts have people who would lose their shit if they knew my alter-ego lol
Lol. I for one would lose my shit. Has happened once in my life and that blew my mind

I think a lot of the appeal for y'all is the deep seated understanding that you'll never see her get them out, I'm sure that triggers a lot of pent up lust.
Good points and it's funny because most TiT posters want to see "wins" and yet the amazing popularity of Janine though she's only gone as far as wearing on a bra as her most risque pics/videos.

If those boobs were on a slimmer-smaller girl; they'd be massive.
Probably because the boob volume would look different on that person but it doesn't negate the boob volume that she does have.

And I want to make it clear, she's obviously busty and she would be out-boobing the mass majority of women in the world but they're not her most outstanding trait IMO.

Admit it, if she didn't have big tits u wouldn't even think she's attractive at all.
That’s how a I feel about all women though. There doesn’t exist a feature good enough to over cone
Small tits . And big tits can over come alll but the most ghastly of horse faces. That all being said I think she has a pretty face . But I’m an autistic extreme Mazophile .

I believe we all have our favorites that others wouldn't give a second thought.
Beauty is subjective. How does that quote go? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
I don’t have to see a tit naked to
Enjoy it.
Definitely. We all have our favorite actresses as well, that have never been nude. :)
As much as models like Nina Phoenix, who pose topless, have a very large following, there are others, like JalandeJaguar who skirt the line, but don't do topless and are also very successful with a large following.
Each to their own, I guess.

Now this, is a daily fantasy of women I know. <sigh> If only... lmao :D