Introducing, Mrs. Satan

Very nice. If she lives in the south I would love to just decorate those haha.

chief2155 said:
A 38DD would definitely be too small for those.

Get some shots of her stuffed into those tiny bras and a tight tank top over it. I love see pics of women in denial about how huge their boobs are :D

They are great!

Love seeing women in bras too small too!

Definitely interested!

Finally got with her today for a bit, let us know what you want to see

Attachments

• IMG_6615.JPG
    IMG_6615.JPG
    387.4 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_6621.JPG
    IMG_6621.JPG
    309 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_6728.JPG
    IMG_6728.JPG
    965.4 KB · Views: 128
The leviathan cross and goat head tattoo combo...if loving those fat tits sends me to hell, see you there!

Just how big are they? Gotta get some bra busting photos!

Working on the bra busting pics! We get together randomly, on average twice weekly during my lunch break. We plan on trying out this weekend but we are both busy with work and home life.

Comparing to a friend that is an ACTUAL 38DD I would day Mrs Satan is closer to an F cup but prolly would fit in a 38E very well. Putting her bra on yesterday after our set I stopped her for her to notive the c-cup amount of spillage she had tryna squeeze into that 38DD bra!!

milkmane2 said:
Working on the bra busting pics! We get together randomly, on average twice weekly during my lunch break. We plan on trying out this weekend but we are both busy with work and home life.

Comparing to a friend that is an ACTUAL 38DD I would day Mrs Satan is closer to an F cup but prolly would fit in a 38E very well. Putting her bra on yesterday after our set I stopped her for her to notive the c-cup amount of spillage she had tryna squeeze into that 38DD bra!!

What would be amazing is if you actually got her to wear said friends bras. Make a video about it, ask how she feels etc.

As well as photographic evidence of how it looks, if a girl is into it as well and plays along it really makes it super, super special.

Ask her if she would not find it appealing, erotic, and feel superior to put on a bra of a woman much smaller than herself, that would contain said woman but she would be bursting at the seams when she wears it? That is what I find so attractive, the fact that it might fit another woman but on the one wearing it, it is far too inferior.

Also, for everyone's sake, get her to go measure up professionally so we can find out just how big she is!

And if she is unable to borrow a friends bra, you can get a cheap one from Target or somewhere? Who knows. Ebay is a great bet. Small strapless bras are a turn on for me!

Message me if you need some help in some way.

blumodule said:
milkmane2 said:

What would be amazing is if you actually got her to wear said friends bras. Make a video about it, ask how she feels etc.

As well as photographic evidence of how it looks, if a girl is into it as well and plays along it really makes it super, super special.

Ask her if she would not find it appealing, erotic, and feel superior to put on a bra of a woman much smaller than herself, that would contain said woman but she would be bursting at the seams when she wears it? That is what I find so attractive, the fact that it might fit another woman but on the one wearing it, it is far too inferior.

Also, for everyone's sake, get her to go measure up professionally so we can find out just how big she is!

And if she is unable to borrow a friends bra, you can get a cheap one from Target or somewhere? Who knows. Ebay is a great bet. Small strapless bras are a turn on for me!

Message me if you need some help in some way.

Thanx for this message man! Well do what we need to, to improve

Attachments

• IMG_20161208_172636.jpg
    IMG_20161208_172636.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 151
Crivens! I love the one boob out shot. Do you know just how big she really is?!

Gotta do a bra shoot with her man!!!!! Get her destroying those small bras and those women's confidence in the process :D

blumodule said:

Gotta do a bra shoot with her man!!!!! Get her destroying those small bras and those women's confidence in the process :D

I told her what you said today and she laughed, we're gna have that in the works, she had on a DD bra today and was spilling majorly, gon a post on our twitter acct tonight

Here's a cleavage sample from today

Attachments

• a60d5c9c-c277-414e-80b0-ab5ae9e50b49.jpg
    a60d5c9c-c277-414e-80b0-ab5ae9e50b49.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 61
Wow gorgeous supple breasts! Such a wonderful avalanche of beautiful tit flesh... intoxicating

milkmane2 said:
blumodule said:

I told her what you said today and she laughed, we're gna have that in the works, she had on a DD bra today and was spilling majorly, gon a post on our twitter acct tonight

Here's a cleavage sample from today

She laughed? Delve deeper, ask her what her thoughts were when you mentioned it to her, how she feels about it? Make sure you get a commentary of her thoughts and feelings of when you choose a really small bra and she puts it on etc. how she feels mentally and how it feels physically.

She's got to be an E or F easily.

Also, please convey to her my thanks which I extend to you also, of course. If you can get her to squeeze into some tiny bras I will certainly be in your debt and forever grateful.

Will do man and your welcome...we get together usually during my lunch break so we cram as much as possible in the first half hour ya kno

milkmane2 said:
Will do man and your welcome...we get together usually during my lunch break so we cram as much as possible in the first half hour ya kno

"Cram" being the operative word :lol:

blumodule said:
milkmane2 said:

I see what ya did there

milkmane2 said:
blumodule said:
milkmane2 said:

I see what ya did there

Attachments

• Iseeyou.jpg
    Iseeyou.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 25